Training for the pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dago View Post
    Holy fuck 195 to 262 in that amount of time?
    I have gone from 140 to 200lbs in that time many times. Its all muscle memory and gear

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
      I have gone from 140 to 200lbs in that time many times. Its all muscle memory and gear
      Why would you seesaw through such extremes many times?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Why would you seesaw through such extremes many times?
        Because when I box I do it at 140lbs because of my height.

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
          once the person i am training with is done with his set i am in .. no talking no bullshit .. we are in and out of gym pretty quickly .. the guy i currently train with use to do heavy weight low rep .. i changed his routine .. moderate to heavy weight .. less time between sets and high reps .. get as much blood into the muscle as quickly as possible and get the fuck out of the gym ..

he has gone from 195 lbs to his now 262 lbs [ with abs ] in little over a year .
          Thats what I do I only might bullshit someone before I start working out, but after that it is all business. I think I need to try something else, maybe go back to 8-10 rep range. I have plateaued at 240lbs and am stuck there I really wanted to see 255-260 before spring, but it is starting to look unlikely.:fight:

Comment

Originally posted by Konitz

Thats what I do I only might bullshit someone before I start working out, but after that it is all business. I think I need to try something else, maybe go back to 8-10 rep range. I have plateaued at 240lbs and am stuck there I really wanted to see 255-260 before spring, but it is starting to look unlikely.:fight:
            Make friends in a gym and it's all over for you at that gym. You can say " it's all buisness after I bullshit" but it isn't.

Comment

For me it is I go in say high, but when I put my headphones on it is pure business. If someone tries talking to me I tell them I'm in a hurry and just walk away.

Comment

Working...
              X