facia stretch exsperiences??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• facia stretch exsperiences??

what do you think about facia stretch? will it help mucsle growth or is it scam? exsperiences?:thumup::weights:

train the muscle, burn the shit out of it, pump blood into it. no need to make things more complicated then that.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      train the muscle, burn the shit out of it, pump blood into it. no need to make things more complicated then that.
      also my point of view, thanks..:thumup:

Comment

sometimes you get lost trying to make shit complicated. kind of like weighing your food down to the oz, getting into these complex training systems, mixing aas into all kinds of odd doses etc..

sometimes ignorance is bliss and you get the best results by sticking with the basics.

Comment

Originally posted by logan View Post
          what do you think about facia stretch? will it help mucsle growth or is it scam? exsperiences?:thumup::weights:
          My coach is one of Hany's guys and he has me doin FST 7's at the end of every workout. I'm not sure that it made much of a difference whether it's 20 sets for chest or 16 sets and 7 sets of FST (7 sets, short breaks in between, 10 reps, pump the shit out of that muther)

Comment

I think that's better for flexibility and when hurt. Shits amazing. Not sure if it could help with size ect. My common sence says no but shit I really don't know

Comment

Originally posted by logan View Post
              I beleive it does help,,especially adananced,,and older athletes. I first learned about it years ago from a guy named John Parrillo. He had a regimen of some intense stretching. Should be able to google it and learn more.

Comment

Works great for injuries. Not too sure about applicability to hypertrophy though.

Comment

Working...
                X