Your best ever training partner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado
    This just concludes mr I is a homo...who the fuck would post such a pic and say; "Check out the hams" :rofl:
    Only a faggot would check his ass and draw any such conclusion, you are gay

Comment

:agreed: :gay:
      sad arse, the question was already answered and yet you attempt to drag us back to the myre, stop thinking about gayness and other mens asses and move on FFS:weights:

Comment

The most annoying

Dennis James training with partner - YouTube

Comment

its hard to find a good training partner... they either talk to much or train like a pussy. mine showed up today tired and said he drank 2 bottles of wine last night. im like wtf who does that...so trained without him tiime to get a replacement

Comment

Yea I can't do training partners. It takes me out of my little world I have for myself in the gym. Even stopping to spot someone else means you are not focusing 100% on yourself.

Comment

You and I could train, I know this for a fact. It would actually be kind of funny. We could make a reality show out of it lol...
              Lol @ rado the clear chode sucker, ' we could train together, I could pass your dumbbells and wash your back in the shower after':gaydo::gay:

Comment

You and I could train, I know this for a fact. It would actually be kind of funny. We could make a reality show out of it lol...
                We could train but I think each of our workouts would be better if we trained separately. I don't like to stop and spot or wait for the other person etc..

Comment

to even say "ok" is to pull me out of my music blasting in my ears world. fuck talking, fuck waiting for someone to do a set, fuck watching them do a set. i am there for me, all i care about it me, i have no concern or care for any other.

Comment

we can be buds after the gym. but you dont exist to me in the gym. i am there alone in my world

Comment

Working...
                    X