Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And don't flat bench, incline and dumbbell thats all

Comment

That is the fucked up thing. I don't normally bench press at all but that day fucking gym was packed and only thing open was the bench so I said to my buddy "fuck it let's do bench" and look what happened. :fight:

Comment

what do you do for mole training?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          what do you do for mole training?
          Nothing. I don't have to do anything for it. Just like you don't have to do anything to be a fucking retard. I was born with moles and you were born as a retard. Now stay the fuck out of my thread.

And by the way...bouncer what it the sum of 13+7?
          Fucking idiot.

Comment

:rofl:Beast, shoulda paid more for those pec implants buddy, looks like theygave you the female play bunny ones

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                Nothing. I don't have to do anything for it. Just like you don't have to do anything to be a fucking retard. I was born with moles and you were born as a retard. Now stay the fuck out of my thread.

And by the way...bouncer what it the sum of 13+7?
                Fucking idiot.
                :rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                :rofl:Beast, shoulda paid more for those pec implants buddy, looks like theygave you the female play bunny ones
                :rofl::rofl:

Comment

I bet your baby had got confused a couple times and clamped down, c'mon be honest

Comment

That sucks. Looks like Cutlers biceps.

Comment

Is that a pec tear or biceps tear?

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                        Is that a pec tear or biceps tear?
                        shoulder

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                          Nigga u fat...and ur shit is bunk....lol...real shit u get big lean and no shit like that.....

hope u get btr bro ;)
                          Fuck you gaydo! Only an ignorant idiot like you would look at an injured person's pictures and make stupid comments like the ones you just did.
                          Motherfucker do you think I give shit about what you think about my gear or the way I look? Do you even have any idea how much pain I was in when I took those photos? Those shots are taken foot away from me with a cell phone camera to show the injuries did you really think I was gonna stop and pose before those shots were taken so you can see my definition?
                          I fucking hope somebody would snap your arm, chest, leg or any kind of tendon off of your fucking little midget body during your next practice session, you fucking asshole! so you can taste the fucking pain and see how it feels.
                          Fuck you again. And yes I do feel better thank you.

Comment

Fuck you gaydo! Only an ignorant idiot like you would look at an injured person's pictures and make stupid comments like the ones you just did.
                            Motherfucker do you think I give shit about what you think about my gear or the way I look? Do you even have any idea how much pain I was in when I took those photos? Those shots are taken foot away from me with a cell phone camera to show the injuries did you really think I was gonna stop and pose before those shots were taken so you can see my definition?
                            I fucking hope somebody would snap your arm, chest, leg or any kind of tendon off of your fucking little midget body during your next practice session, you fucking asshole! so you can taste the fucking pain and see how it feels.
                            Fuck you again. And yes I do feel better thank you.
                            Meltdown!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              Lmao....someone is being a little cunt ....we already tlkd about this and u know im busting ur chops....no pun though :pig: lol.....bro we basically know our fams names etc....stop being a bitch and stfu....u know i mean well and would not want anyone to let that happen....you still chubby though :P
                              Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              Meltdown!

:nutkick:

Comment

Pecs look fine beast I was only kidding, when I toe mine I never got pain, don't worry bro, you'll comte back fine

Comment

Working...
                                X