Random gym musings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random gym musings

I don't know if it is the 200-250 extra calories I am consuming, or the creatine (or both) but I feel like I can slay dragons every time I go to the gym. Damn righteous.. :weights:

haha few more cals and a bit of creatine and you are a bad ass! imagine what steroids and gh would do for ya! :D

Comment

LOL... step by step, sliding into the dark side.

Comment

Back and bis in 1 hour. Going to change thkngs up, try weighted pullups again. I'm back at 15-17 pullups unweighted, so hopefully I can put some pounds on the belt without messing my forearms up.

Comment

Hellz yeah! Good feeling :)

Comment

149lbs today.. up 13 lbs since starting creatine. New goal: 155lbs lean. Musculature coming in nicely, but do need to drop about 3-4% BF. I'm at about 13% or so now.

Comment

haha scrum, next step is AAS!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                149lbs today.. up 13 lbs since starting creatine. New goal: 155lbs lean. Musculature coming in nicely, but do need to drop about 3-4% BF. I'm at about 13% or so now.
                How long you been using it scrum?? I haven't used creatine in years after I discovered dbol :D

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                  How long you been using it scrum?? I haven't used creatine in years after I discovered dbol :D
                  it still has its place bro. like 2.5 grams pre and post workout. especially when off aas.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
                    I have used it for a couple of months now, bro. I just have 6g post workout on lifting days - just mix it in my post-workout shake. I don't take it on non-lifting days when I usually run.

Comment

scrum, i suggest you split the dose 3 grams pre and 3 grams post. better use of the creatine and it will give you a little more pump and strength.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        haha scrum, next step is AAS!
                        Ha ha... not sure I'll go there bro, but it is sure hard to put on muscle without adding fat being natty. I am definitely less lean now than before - still pretty good, but the 6 pack definitely has degraded to a 4 pack. Nothing that cannot be fixed, but it is frustrating for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          scrum, i suggest you split the dose 3 grams pre and 3 grams post. better use of the creatine and it will give you a little more pump and strength.
                          I'll try that. How long before the workout do you take it? I take my post-workout shake within 30-45 min of my workout.

Comment

same, about 30-45min before

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              Ha ha... not sure I'll go there bro, but it is sure hard to put on muscle without adding fat being natty. I am definitely less lean now than before - still pretty good, but the 6 pack definitely has degraded to a 4 pack. Nothing that cannot be fixed, but it is frustrating for sure.
                              all you need is Human Growth Hormona. Bulk while your abs get leaner and leaner!

Comment

Working...
                              X