For Rado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Rado

Rado I want to start a martial art with my younger sister. Shes starting to head out at nights etc and just wanted something practical that we could both enjoy. I was thinking krav maga seeing as its more tailored to real life situations. Seeing as your the buff on here what do you think bro?

I was wondering where you'd been. Welcome back :)

Comment

rocket is the MMA guy.

rado tugs on shirts on the link team. lolz

Comment

Originally posted by henrysiek View Post
        Rado I want to start a martial art with my younger sister. Shes starting to head out at nights etc and just wanted something practical that we could both enjoy. I was thinking krav maga seeing as its more tailored to real life situations. Seeing as your the buff on here what do you think bro?
        Rado dont know shit. He will tell you Brazilian jiu jitsu is the best then start rambling about how many tournaments he has been to.

If you are trying to get her into self defense Tae Kwon Do is tailored for preparation and self defense. there whole idea behind the art is that youre using your skills in self defense. But if TKD is a little too sissy you can always go for Something like Muay Thai or kickboxing that with any good amount of training she will learn to strike with multiple parts of her body to inflict the most damage. Fists, feet, shins, elbows, knees. personally i train muay thai and love it.

Krav Maga is a great choice also because the drills they do help helps you function under mental and physical duress. They also teach you how to ward off armed and unarmed attackers.

i know i was talking shit on Rados BJJ but i enjoy bjj as well.

love the stuff and is very useful on the ground. learn techniques and sweeps to ultimately help you get up and run.

If a woman can hold her own against an attacker and knows shes a bad chick and can kick his ass more power to her. But what they teach you mostly in self defense classes for women from what ive read and seen in videos is to inflict as much pain as possible as quick as you can and while the attacker is disoriented high tail it out of there.

Those IMO are all great choices but im sure there are more out there. In my opinion i think getting her in an mma gym so she can get more well rounded and understand self defense on her feet and on the ground.

either that or Krav Maga cause that shit is just bad ass. Seriously considering joining a gym myself.

those are my .02cents

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          rado tugs on shirts on the link team. lolz
          :rofl::rofl:

Originally posted by rado
          Tkd lmao ok chuck norris :rofl:

krav is good too henry...bjj is the ultimate other than krav...
          Shut it shorty. IDK what they wanna do so i named a full range of things. TKD, Muay thai, Krav, Bjj

Comment

I will fkng make u tap with a heel hook in about fifteen seconds bitch....btr yet...baseball choke..my fav...or i will go easy on u...ezekiel...boom lights out u fkng mexican...
            Haha

Id like to see you try n shoot on me bud. fuckin thai kick right to the face. or would you prefer a knee?

Comment

My advice would be thai box, tao kuando our similar. Bjj its not really a street defence technique

Comment

Yea because u know about all of them lol...dont let this purp belt put an ass whoopin on u.
                trained in TKD, Muay Thai, BJJ and Boxing.

ok mr internet tough guy, with your purple belt

Comment

Tkd is like the ballet of martial arts. Hardly practical for self defense. Muay Thai is great because its nothing fancy. It's based on simple and effective strikes and kicks. I have no experience with krav so I can't comment in that.

Comment

who said shoot....didnt u not know i can sweep u..throw u...etc...nigga plz....u think bjj is all about shooting for a leg? lol....ignorance is a bliss
                    And im suppose to let you get close enough to sweep me and throw me?:retard: Thanks but ill stay to the outside with my punches and kicks
                    :rofl:

Comment

How about weapons training and a can of mase? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        My advice would be thai box, tao kuando our similar. Bjj its not really a street defence technique
                        i somewhat agree with this. i dont usually go for traingles and armbars when im in a street fight lmao but a little knowledge in case it ever did get to the ground would hurt.

Comment

Pics or go cross the boarder already....stfu.
                          How about i drop my nutsack on your forehead? stfu Radio.

Comment

woah there bud. someone got a little serious. thought we were just fuckin around man.

Sorry mr veteren. i did not know.

Comment

Most fights end up on the ground? This is what gracie said, to market his product, not true from what I've seen, and if your in the street you don't want to be on the ground, you don't know if the perp has friends

Comment

Working...
                              X