For Rado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COLOSSUS View Post
    woah there bud. someone got a little serious. thought we were just fuckin around man.

Sorry mr veteren. i did not know.
    i notice you do this a lot. rado didnt really get any more serious then you in this thread. when you have had enough you suddenly change and say "whoa bro that crosses the line" or something like that. you did that to beast the other day.

stop trying to make people feel guilty you fucken faggot.

go back to mexico. did i cross the line? shove your line up your ass mexicant. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
      Most fights end up on the ground? This is what gracie said, to market his product, not true from what I've seen, and if your in the street you don't want to be on the ground, you don't know if the perp has friends
      Hell yeah most 'average joe' fights end up on the ground. Unless they avoid each other or get those lucky punches in at the beginning. We used to fight every friday night after the football game in high school and I bet 80% of them ended up on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
        Hell yeah most 'average joe' fights end up on the ground. Unless they avoid each other or get those lucky punches in at the beginning. We used to fight every friday night after the football game in high school and I bet 80% of them ended up on the ground.
        This thread isn't really pitched at high school fights chippy.

Most street fights only go to ground when someone is knocked out. Standing grapple is of use like muay thai though. She's not trying to learn everything

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

This thread isn't really pitched at high school fights chippy.

Most street fights only go to ground when someone is knocked out. Standing grapple is of use like muay thai though. She's not trying to learn everything
          It's an example of inexperienced fighting numb nuts like most street fights are. They end up on the ground because they tire quickly, get closer, struggle, and end up on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            :rofl:

:agreed:

Fights typically end up on ground...high school or not miss goldie locks...
            Well they certainly made alot of money out of you with that lol, and it cost you a marriage lol

You couldn't get me on the ground, FACT, because my legs are strong:rofl:

Comment

What does my personal life have anything to do with this thread? Dumb fuck u are...who cares about ur legs...keep thinking what u want...bickering with u is worthless.
              Your right, whoops lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                Well they certainly made alot of money out of you with that lol, and it cost you a marriage lol

You couldn't get me on the ground, FACT, because my legs are strong:rofl:
                MMA destroyed Rado's marriage???

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                  MMA destroyed Rado's marriage???
                  rado dont do MMA. he does cloth tugging!

and no, his marriage was ruined because his wife was a bitch with a nutty religious ohier family.

why you interested in marrying him? :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    rado dont do MMA. he does cloth tugging!

and no, his marriage was ruined because his wife was a bitch with a nutty religious ohier family.

why you interested in marrying him? :thumup:
                    Well, I was going to set him up with my sister, she lives in Mass. But I showed her his deadflift video and she said she "doesn't date midgets".

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1 View Post
                      Well, I was going to set him up with my sister, she lives in Mass. But I showed her his deadflift video and she said she "doesn't date midgets".

also she likes guys with proper forum and not some hybrid stiff leg rubbish! :thumup:

Comment

Post pics or email me...i too have standards:D bitch better have a good career lol.
                        :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Thx for having my back...lol...

Comment

To be honest, Rado is probably the best BJJ player on here and is a pretty strong guy for his size with it. I'm sure he's kick my ass at it.

BJJ is also great fun.

In terms of the question asked by the TS, Rado what do you think would be a good thing for her?

Comment

Rado would be a perfect choice for advice on clothes shopping, not fighting.

Comment

i say krav maga

Comment

Working...
                                X