After about 18 months....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER

dont understand why anyone would be ok with low levels.
    They gradually become accustomed to the feeling. It's become their norm. Once they get a taste of elevated levels at their older age there would be no turning back. As you know it's like night and day.

Comment

Originally posted by blm

They gradually become accustomed to the feeling. It's become their norm. Once they get a taste of elevated levels at their older age there would be no turning back. As you know it's like night and day.
      Yea if he only fucken knew sad he won't listen

Comment

Its not that Im not listening.... about the only thing the DR will do for me here is the cream stuff and one shot a month... what is that really gonna do for me as far as gains? from what I understand( the little I do from learnning here) not much bro... right or wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          Its not that Im not listening.... about the only thing the DR will do for me here is the cream stuff and one shot a month... what is that really gonna do for me as far as gains? from what I understand( the little I do from learnning here) not much bro... right or wrong?
          for someone my age it would do nothing.

but for you, your natural levels are much much lower. so bringing those levels up and back to a normal range will be like night and day for you. energy, sex life, strength, and in general how you felt at say 30.

Comment

well if I will get that out of it I guess it may be worth a shot then...

Comment

Nice progress. Thanks for sharing.

I agree, if your levels are low then at least get the cream. Most ibsurances won't pay for the cream, or they will hit you with a high copay. So, do the cream for a couple months and then tell your doctor that the pharmacist told you the injection would be much cheaper blah blah blah, the cream kind of makes you itch blah blah blah, and hopefully they will then give you the injectables. Even if you aren't getting cycle "dosages" it is better then being low.

Most doctors today don't give a shit about anything more then getting your copay, the days of doctors with high ethics,values, and generally caring about their patients is over. It is all a money game.

Comment

Working...
              X