Trying to get those boulder shoulders up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
    dayum, nice job my brother! watch the behind the neck shit like B said. my rotator is still a little funky cuz i tweaked it yrs ago doing those pressess
    thanks bro, yeah I'll be careful

Comment

Mr I..your what we call in the south one of those big corn fed muther fuckers:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Mr I..your what we call in the south one of those big corn fed muther fuckers:thumup:
        We're all built like that in the UK. Honest.

Mr I. Not that you need my seal of approval but well impressive dude, you make it look so feckin' easy!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          I think I would fit in down at the local diner down your way with a lumberjack shirt:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
            We're all built like that in the UK. Honest.

Mr I. Not that you need my seal of approval but well impressive dude, you make it look so feckin' easy!
            Thanks Pal

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Thanks for the spot Bouncer

120Kg PBN - YouTube

130kg PBN - YouTube

BTW thats 264lb and 286lb

One or two weeks dbells then gonna hit it again for 300lb+
              LOL you did that way to fuckin easy. I wont even say about behind the neck but god damn bro thats fucking strong 300lbs.
              I need to text that to rado and his fake plates

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                LOL you did that way to fuckin easy. I wont even say about behind the neck but god damn bro thats fucking strong 300lbs.
                I need to text that to rado and his fake plates
                :rofl:

Comment

The whole time you were setting up I was thinking...not behind the neck...not behind the neck....

Makes my shoulder hurt just watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
                    The whole time you were setting up I was thinking...not behind the neck...not behind the neck....

Makes my shoulder hurt just watching it.
                    :rofl: I actually think that when I see people flat bench although I did 400lb for a few myself the other day, I rarely do it because its dangerous to me, I'm strong enough to get more but only shoot within capability and usually do slight incline with dumbells in place of. And usually go lighter than I incline

Comment

Impressive mr I. :thumup:

But I'd be more impressed if it was 350lbs. :rofl: :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                        Impressive mr I. :thumup:

But I'd be more impressed if it was 350lbs. :rofl: :rofl:
                        :rofl:
                        You'd have to go to the big scott channel for that one I think!

Comment

Did 300lb on this today. Thats it now, time to revert to fifteen rep sets on all

Comment

like B said i cringed when you went behind the neck with that much weight but that was cool man. When me and my capt do them we stop right above the head just in front of the forehead. Het did you go watch any of the oplympic games since your in England? My mother lives there born and raised.

Comment

Working...
                            X