6 months later still not right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 months later still not right

Left arm is still weak compared to my right arm after tearing the triceps back in febuary. I have been working dumbells, cables and machines.I have slowly worked my way back up to 75 lb dumbells for 10 then 8 then I can squeeze 6 or 7 reps on the third set(press). Right arm still has plenty left and can do more weight/ reps easy... but the left arm dies. I'll have the right arm locked and the left is still trying to push.To be honest It sucks...

I have been concentrating on slow up and down repitions to use the muscle for the full range of the motion and also get as much strech out of it as possiable for all exercises, flies cable pulls flat press incline press ect... I just cant seem to get anymore strength out of the left arm. Im thinking its just fucked and may not ever get back to where I was as its the second time I have torn it.

Any suggestions???

I know bouncer..Hormona...:rofl:

You need to go see another doctor and see if he can reattach it. Once you tore the muscle or the tendon if you don't get it repaired properly you will never get back to normal.

I'm your example...Torn pec, if not repaired only 54% strength recovery. If it's repaired 97% strength recovery.

Same goes for the triceps. Right now you are riding a tricycle with only two wheels. You need to get that third wheel put back on. Get it? Tricep, tricycle? :D :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      You need to go see another doctor and see if he can reattach it. Once you tore the muscle or the tendon if you don't get it repaired properly you will never get back to normal.

I'm your example...Torn pec, if not repaired only 54% strength recovery. If it's repaired 97% strength recovery.

Same goes for the triceps. Right now you are riding a tricycle with only two wheels. You need to get that third wheel put back on. Get it? Tricep, tricycle? :D :D
      LOL fucking tricycle...I'll probably flip it and crash at the first turn:rofl:

Yea you may be right.. problem is Im under that Goverment health insurance plan bro,,, ya dont get to choose who they send ya to. They rotate Dr's in and out all the time. The military medical system is like a fucking training ground. Once they get some knowledge, they go and start their own pratice up and get rich.Then ya start over with a new Dr again... ya never get to build a real Dr relationship like ya could with a family DR.

Hell most of ya will find out when obamacare kicks in for the rest of ya..LMAO Us sorry bastards in the Military have been dealing with this shit for years...

Comment

How did you tear it lip?

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
          LOL fucking tricycle...I'll probably flip it and crash at the first turn:rofl:

Yea you may be right.. problem is Im under that Goverment health insurance plan bro,,, ya dont get to choose who they send ya to. They rotate Dr's in and out all the time. The military medical system is like a fucking training ground. Once they get some knowledge, they go and start their own pratice up and get rich.Then ya start over with a new Dr again... ya never get to build a real Dr relationship like ya could with a family DR.

Hell most of ya will find out when obamacare kicks in for the rest of ya..LMAO Us sorry bastards in the Military have been dealing with this shit for years...
          I say keep going at it. I would take my MRI and go to a private orthopedic clinic for someone knowledgeable to read and get to the bottom of it.

It might cost you a hundred bucks out of pocket but that's money well spend imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            How did you tear it lip?
            6 months ago I tore it by a freek accident. I slipped at work and threw my arm out to catch a pole and support myself. The momemtum of the fall caused my hand to slip and I hyperextended my elbow when all my weight hit it. That caused the triceps to rip a bit..lol.

The first time was a while back and wasnt as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
              I say keep going at it. I would take my MRI and go to a private orthopedic clinic for someone knowledgeable to read and get to the bottom of it.

It might cost you a hundred bucks out of pocket but that's money well spend imo.
              This is true bro, but I hate to be down again plus with hunting season comming up....I wouldn't be fit to live with:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                This is true bro, but I hate to be down again plus with hunting season comming up....I wouldn't be fit to live with:rofl:
                Then I suggest you invest in one these hooks. Because you gonna need it. :D

Last edited by BEAST; 08-28-12, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Lmao.@ beast

Comment

Working...
                  X