How to know if I am over training?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe this is why your upper back started to tighten again? :dunno:

You may not feel the over training persay like feeling beat up but muscle tightness and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Maybe this is why your upper back started to tighten again? :dunno:

You may not feel the over training persay like feeling beat up but muscle tightness and stuff.
      might have a point bro. god damn knots in mid upper back trap area fucken kill.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        Started training 6 days a week a couple weeks ago basically because the days off from the gym I get depressed lol. I know sounds lame. Anyway, I am feeling and looking great, im sure the test and gh plays a huge role in that.

But I guess the question is, if you feel great and continue to be strong in the gym etc.. does that mean I am not over training? Is it that simple I guess is the question.

Actual weight training is no more then 30-40 min followed by 20 min cardio. Training multiple body parts twice per week.
        Here you go here is Mark Bell on overtraining

Comment

Originally posted by 3v1lj03 View Post
          Here you go here is Mark Bell on overtraining
          haha, he doesnt want to hear anything about over training.

"if your sore and tired go do something less strenuous you pussy". :rofl:

Comment

haha, he doesnt want to hear anything about over training.

"if your sore and tired go do something less strenuous you pussy". :rofl:
            I knew he was speakin' your language B

Comment

Bro, not sure if this is bro science, but from what I heard as far as weight training over training (aside from the usual 3 hour in the gym guys), the body usually needs at least one day of rest every 2 weeks. Considering that you are dividing ur body parts and what not. Again, not sure if bro science, I'm sure u ll see the response from your body when you start over training.

Comment

Started training 6 days a week a couple weeks ago basically because the days off from the gym I get depressed lol. I know sounds lame. Anyway, I am feeling and looking great, im sure the test and gh plays a huge role in that.

But I guess the question is, if you feel great and continue to be strong in the gym etc.. does that mean I am not over training? Is it that simple I guess is the question.

Actual weight training is no more then 30-40 min followed by 20 min cardio. Training multiple body parts twice per week.
                When I begin to overtrain or see others do it typically it starts with fatigue,lethargy,decreased strength,injuries, it's something thats actaully easy to recognize. If what your doing is working,,,I wouldnt mess with it if your happy.

Comment

Working...
                X