what are your 2013 goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    wtf kind of bullshit am i reading from you scrum? you weren't consistent?

listen bro, all of us work long hours, its not a fucking excuse!!!
    You are right.. I am ashamed at my own inadequacy. Am planning to do much better in 2013. No more BSing around. After all, you manage to hit the gym every day despite a grueling GT5 racing schedule, so I have no excuse...:weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post

After all, you manage to hit the gym every day despite a grueling GT5 racing schedule, so I have no excuse...:weights:
      Lmao

Comment

My midsection is my priority this year.

Comment

Alin, what's your routine for your midsection? Or is it mostly diet?

Comment

I plan to eat more Oreos than I did last year for sure.
            prob be at the park 3 or 4 times as muck also with the new rug rat but at least I can check out the soccer moms.
            weights are over rated only lil guys lift weights

Comment

Ahaha... I'd love to see the soccer moms run for their minivans when they see you approaching with your mohawk, Rocket!! :rofl:

Comment

not to kill my co-workers

Comment

Originally posted by Alin View Post
                  My midsection is my priority this year.
                  suddenly everyone is a bouncer wannabe. is this a revolution brahs? you brahs wanna be sick cunts like me brahs? :rofl:

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                  I plan to eat more Oreos than I did last year for sure.
                  prob be at the park 3 or 4 times as muck also with the new rug rat but at least I can check out the soccer moms.
                  weights are over rated only lil guys lift weights

Comment

He's just wearing his fanny pack under his wife beater. Can't be too careful on those mean streets there in the photo....

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      suddenly everyone is a bouncer wannabe. is this a revolution brahs? you brahs wanna be sick cunts like me brahs? :rofl:

look at my tricept though! huge son try not to hate

Comment

I'd like to win a National contest.

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshop View Post
                          I'd like to win a National contest.
                          pic?

Comment

bump this, everyone still sticking to there goals? scrum whats up?

I would like to hear from more people like blm, turbo, frank, redback, dago, chad, paulie walnuts, ripper, funniirishman, TC63, hellboy, StanG, stpete, 3rdCoast, ohsures and others who dont generally reply to threads like these.

Come on guys, I know you have goals or a picture in your head of what you would like to look like. Worst thing any of us can do is get comfortable and go through the motions.

I know for me, its like therapy and a sort of way to keep real about things when I post exactly what i am eating, AAS cycles, training etc.. there is something about posting and logging it that really pushes me to keep it up rather then get comfortable and start slacking.

Comment

Doing good so far. Just maintaining for now, but I need to get my running kicked up a notch or two. Might ride more actually, as my knees bother me if I run continuously for a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X