No announcement yet.

Sick of looking at myself in the mirror

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EVEYONE is different and to B looking like a greek god is the most important thing to him. although not important to me I wont talk down to him for it as that is what he likes. fucker has great control to stay lean as he is so long.
    I hope no one talks down to me either for not caring so much about diet and gym anymore. of coarse I want to look like I used to but time dont let that happen so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      I'm perfectly happy where I'm at. :)

I'm lean enough to see my abs but not to lean to make myself crazy with low body fat and constant diet issues.

Life is short people. Enjoy what you got. :)
      Yea enjoy your short fat ass while you can:rofl:

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      EVEYONE is different and to B looking like a greek god is the most important thing to him. although not important to me I wont talk down to him for it as that is what he likes. fucker has great control to stay lean as he is so long.
      I hope no one talks down to me either for not caring so much about diet and gym anymore. of coarse I want to look like I used to but time dont let that happen so be it.
      Too bad those gods do not exist:thumup:

Comment

The mirror and my body are all I have control over some days. Ten more years I'll be wearing depends or something, so I'll enjoy it while I can. Setbacks, achievements, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Checking my progress, taking pictures etc, there's sooo much more to life and I'm outward facing, getting me down.

Anyone else get this?
          Time for a break. Your burnt out. It happens.

Comment

So I've rested about a week now and feel much better.

Found myself sleeping alot, not moving about much, also very stiff in places but that's eased off now.

I the back ground since last year I've had some emotional trauma which has been building but has now mainly begun to pass, think the hard training and stuff kinda brought it out and this is all part off that psychology.

Anyway, feel better and the break has done me good

Comment

I get what your saying . I always wanted to be a lean 250. Then when I did that I wanted to be 300lean. Now that I reached that goal, I'm not really sure what goal is next.

Comment

You are 300 lean? Damn....

Comment

Working...
                X