No announcement yet.

Forearm Tendonitis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea hipster fags know nothing of a firm shake thats for sure. more likely to grab your dick or something. lol

Comment

Wow....it's gotten worse almost as the hours go by. Even just holding a few bags of groceries, I can feel the sharp pain.

Comment

Only thing that fixes tendonitis is rest. Knowing you, you'll be a stubborn sob and try to work out through it. Trust me, it won't get better until you take like a month off ANY movement that involves those muscles. And just about anything upper body involves the forearm. Do lower body and cardio for a month.

And definitely get a referral to a PT. Makes a HUGE difference. Good luck. I got forearm tendonitis doing heavy weighted pull ups and it too a good 2 months for the pain to go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
          Only thing that fixes tendonitis is rest. Knowing you, you'll be a stubborn sob and try to work out through it. Trust me, it won't get better until you take like a month off ANY movement that involves those muscles. And just about anything upper body involves the forearm. Do lower body and cardio for a month.

And definitely get a referral to a PT. Makes a HUGE difference. Good luck. I got forearm tendonitis doing heavy weighted pull ups and it too a good 2 months for the pain to go away.
          Yea stubborn and such a bad thing I can't resist. Even as I picked up a 10lb plate with my fingers, the pain was pretty nasty lol....when I was doing pull ups to warm up....holy fuck but I just dealt with it.

Very weird though because once I'm pumped up or the muscle is warmed up, the pain almost goes away.

Comment

AGE is a bitch bro....as scrum said..stop using it. I am just about right again..had it in my elbow. caused it by a combo of dumbell flies and curling with too heavy a weight. Its been about 5 weeks..Im ready to get after it again. I tried working lighter and just pushing thru..it continued to get worse..to the point of just opening the door of the truck hurt like a bitch. stopped all use of arm as much as I could...getting a lot better. Taking Naproxen as well.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
              .to the point of just opening the door of the truck hurt like a bitchl.
              I know THAT feeling lol :woot:

Except I don't drive a truck:D

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                Wow....it's gotten worse almost as the hours go by. Even just holding a few bags of groceries, I can feel the sharp pain.
                didnt you have an issue before where you got surgery and had metal put in your arms or some shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                  didnt you have an issue before where you got surgery and had metal put in your arms or some shit?
                  Yea, still have those rods in.

Comment

Is it hurting in the same spots? Like where the rods are?

Comment

The gallon of milk test is used for forearm or elbow tendinitis. If you cant pick up a gallon of milk off the kitchen counter and hold it in front of you with your forearm horizontal to put it back in the fridge, you know that you've got a bad case.

Comment

im a bodybilding virgin from Ireland

Hello to all. Ive just joined this site, and really could do with as much advise as pos.

ive been training now with a personal trainer for about 7 weeks. I dif feel stronger and i am lifting a bit heavier than i did at the start, but i feel that i am not losing any weight or changing any shape !!

i have taken 2 boxes of HGH, ( Chinese stuff )

I have just bought 5 boxes of Genotropin 12mg. Any advise or opinions on this product ??

I was taking 5iu per day of the other stuf, but my PT is telling me to take 1.5 of this new stuff. sorta strugling to get my head around it all, and wanna make sure he not just sticking the fecking arm into me ?!?!?!?

thanks in advance
                        Mark

Comment

sup mark. better to post a new thread of your own in the steroid section. click the new thread button at top of forum in steroid section.

what you did here was post your question in someone else's tendonitis thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                            Is it hurting in the same spots? Like where the rods are?
                            Not just there, but it's all around it as well.

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                            The gallon of milk test is used for forearm or elbow tendinitis. If you cant pick up a gallon of milk off the kitchen counter and hold it in front of you with your forearm horizontal to put it back in the fridge, you know that you've got a bad case.
                            :thumb:ding ding ding

Almost to that point. I actually thought about that last week when it was getting worse. I grabbed the milk and I was like, wtf?!?...shit hurts

Comment

It has gotten a tad bit better, but still with pain. Have an appointment scheduled for 2nd week of January

Comment

Take up a new hobby. Lifting days are over due to age and idiocy. Merry Christmas.

Comment

Working...
                                X