Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did a full body workout today - I'm destroyed..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a full body workout today - I'm destroyed..

Was feeling to much energy this morning and had to get it out. Might be due to the 3 cups of coffee and c4 extreme preworkout I had on an empty stomach. lol

Anyway, started with upper body and then moved on to lower body followed by 20 minutes of cardio. Whole workout probably lasted about 2 hours. Haven't done that in awhile and I'm sure it wouldn't be good to do all the time but there is something about the feeling of coming home after you just killed yourself in the gym, having a meal to replenish the muscles and just relaxing knowing your body in in full growth/recovery mode.

I get that feeling ED :)

Good stuff

Comment

Understandable at your age. Probably have to nap after a shit. :cheese:

Comment

That much caffeine I'd have the shakes and heart palps like a mofo. You get any crash after it wore off?

Comment

3 cups? I have 3 cups by 9am. I am up to about 6 or 7 by the end of the day. I really need to cut back.

Comment

3 cups by 7am this morning... Lol

Granted I didn't have anymore after that but I drink quick.

No crash chuck.

Comment

I'd be way to shaky to workout with nothing in my stomach and all that caffeine.

I need to start changing my workouts up a little. Maybe I'll throw in a full body workout once a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                3 cups? I have 3 cups by 9am. I am up to about 6 or 7 by the end of the day. I really need to cut back.
                Whoa!

I have one venti clover ED:) who knows how much caffeine.

Comment

Jesus Im bouncing off the walls for days off a short black in the morning. 3 cups and id be in emergency

Comment

Ive been thinking about do this 3 times a week for about 2 weeks to change things up. Could you post the workout you did? BTW, I have to take ADHD meds.and I drink 32oz of coffee in the morning(Im nuts).

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    Was feeling to much energy this morning and had to get it out. Might be due to the 3 cups of coffee and c4 extreme preworkout I had on an empty stomach. lol

Anyway, started with upper body and then moved on to lower body followed by 20 minutes of cardio. Whole workout probably lasted about 2 hours. Haven't done that in awhile and I'm sure it wouldn't be good to do all the time but there is something about the feeling of coming home after you just killed yourself in the gym, having a meal to replenish the muscles and just relaxing knowing your body in in full growth/recovery mode.

Comment

Just do it all bro. Everything you usually do for a body part. Combine it all. Body should just feel destroyed when you walk out. That old fashioned spend 3 hours in the gym type thing.

Comment

Damn, I figured you scaled back on each muscle group. I may do that once a week then scale back the other 2 days I lift. Then change back to 2 muscle groups a day after 2-3 weeks.

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                        Just do it all bro. Everything you usually do for a body part. Combine it all. Body should just feel destroyed when you walk out. That old fashioned spend 3 hours in the gym type thing.

Comment

Yea this was just a once every few months type thing. Just a rare shock to mix things up. I don't think I would be doing this even once a week.

Comment

you want a good circuit?
                            here is phase two in my 12 week fight camp 3Xs per week
                            shoulder press
                            tricept extensions
                            standing curl
                            push up
                            traps
                            med ball squats
                            bent over rows
                            calf raise
                            V ups (abs)

all these 20 reps each with a weight you can just make 20 if you hit 17 thats fine.
                            fast pace form can go a lil bit cheat the last few to make sure you get 20
                            do one set takes about 4 mins then take 60second rest hit it again
                            4 total sets first is med weight to warm up then 2 balls to the wall weights and 4th and final set do same thing but backwards start with Vups

I doubt many of you can do this balls out right now but try it you will fucking hate/love it

you do not even want to know what the other 3 days are trust me do this and ill tell ya

Comment

oh ya gotta hit them all in a row no walking around or waiting, set down the weight and grab the next.

Comment

Working...
                              X