No announcement yet.

My workouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been doing a similar routine (high reps). I do like the change of pace and I can tell by my soreness my body is not used to it. Only thing I hate is I have to check my attitude at the door. Picking up light weight dumbbells to knock out 30 reps can be tough. :D

Comment

So how's the progress since Jan bro? Still hitting everything hard or did you do what you've always done the last few years and lose interest in a month?

Comment

What a dick lol /\

Comment

i know what beast is capable of if he can simply find the inspiration to do it again. he starts some new program once every year or so and goes all in for about a month or 2, quits right before the hard work starts to pay off.

Comment

Agreed....he knows what it takes, it's whether or not he executes it. Having a family and working tons, them finding the time to lift. Gotta tell you bro, not easy. I work about 30hrs a week, so I get plenty of time to do what I want.

Comment

Don't worry guys everything is on track and definitely made a lot of progress. So ignore the board clown and his funny pictures. :grin:

As you guys know I haven't been around the board much lately just super busy with work, that's why I haven't updated the thread.

For the last couple of weeks I've been doing slightly heavier lifting with less reps around 8-10 reps. My workout partner at age 55 decided to make a comeback and compete by the en of the summer so with that in mind our workouts are bit more intense now. :grin:

Comment

Working...
              X