• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    jack does sound a bit angry. haha.
    :clapback:

Comment

not angry at all, I said good for him. the little small tiny kid is sorta strong lol. Squats 150 benchs 500 for the win

I'm def. guilty of 'ego' lifting. More concerned about impressing than gaining.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
        More concerned about impressing than gaining.
        Gaining size or you mean strength?

Comment

not angry at all, I said good for him. the little small tiny kid is sorta strong lol. Squats 150 benchs 500 for the win

I'm def. guilty of 'ego' lifting. More concerned about impressing than gaining.
          Props for admitting bro. But I have to ask you on a serious note. .why does it bother you? I never understood that...not being funny either, just curios.

Comment

Gaining size or you mean strength?
            Size for the most part

Comment

Size for the most part
              Your not concerned with gaining size? Fuck that, I'm the opposite. I don't really care about lifting heavy weight as long as I look like I can!

Comment

No that's my point I rather look like I can bench 500 then actually doing it... if I had to choose.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                  Props for admitting bro. But I have to ask you on a serious note. .why does it bother you? I never understood that...not being funny either, just curios.
                  Honestly it doesn't bother me at all. I don't see the value in training like that. If he focused on rep'ing 315 for 25 then I look at it differently be impressed.

Comment

https://youtu.be/HL8rM6pJK9o

Kid is strong, fuck I thought I was strong at my weight and I'm walking near 30lbs more than this kid

Comment

Your not concerned with gaining size? Fuck that, I'm the opposite. I don't really care about lifting heavy weight as long as I look like I can!
                      No that's my point I rather look like I can bench 500 then actually doing it... if I had to choose.
                      Honestly it doesn't bother me at all. I don't see the value in training like that. If he focused on rep'ing 315 for 25 then I look at it differently be impressed.
                      I'd rather not look the part then do and not be able to lift a fucking thing...looks are deceiving and when people look my way and see me lift and be shocked, yea I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        https://youtu.be/HL8rM6pJK9o

Kid is strong, fuck I thought I was strong at my weight and I'm walking near 30lbs more than this kid
                        I'm surprised the Planet Shitness lunk alarm didn't go off just for attempting a lift like that.

Comment

I make jack tors right.

The kid has the right leverage and strong young tendons. But they won't last.

Oh yeah its at 2:11 does 400 or so then other connected vids are lighter.

No hate, he's strong either way because I was benching 315 for six to eight at 15 years old, I was also doing all the other bodybuilding excercises and had a physique to go with it.

Point is he has a bench and he'll get known for it. Needs an older wise guy to have him varying rep ranges and excercises and periodising

Comment

Working...
                          X