Negitives on smith machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
    Serious? Really? I'm always in the gym training and do well for what my goals are. I have no desire to be a body builder. I work out to stay fit. Healthy and continue my outdoor hobbies.

That don't mean I can't work on other goals or it Damn sure don't mean I'm not serious... That's kinda funny actually
    Nah i'm not saying your not an avid gym guy. most ppl go to the gym move a little weight around and leave, eat whatever they want, no intensity-be honest is this you?. I was only suggesting that you should determine how much time and energy you want to put into the gym and put together a plan. You will get much better results even if you don't want to reach the level of some of the others on this board. I wouldn't be concerned so much about smith vs free weight. If you already doing this great, I just haven't seen it posted.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
      Nah i'm not saying your not an avid gym guy. most ppl go to the gym move a little weight around and leave, eat whatever they want, no intensity-be honest is this you?. I was only suggesting that you should determine how much time and energy you want to put into the gym and put together a plan. You will get much better results even if you don't want to reach the level of some of the others on this board. I wouldn't be concerned so much about smith vs free weight. If you already doing this great, I just haven't seen it posted.
      Gotcha

Comment

Working...
      X