Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cardio - How much of it are you really doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rado View Post
    https://www.inbodyusa.com/blogs/inbo...n-t-do-for-you

You like these kinds of reads..check it.

I hear ya though. I walk quite a bit. I also wear Allen Edmonds or Cole Haan shoes, heavy as fuck
    I'm glad that article brought up diet. I know I'm a broken record but if your eating too much all the walking in the world isn't going to do shit. Good article. Glad they kept it real. Usually we get an article that focuses only on walking or only on training and doesn't bring up the aspect of diet and how you'll get nowhere if your eating more than your burning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
      I'm glad that article brought up diet. I know I'm a broken record but if your eating too much all the walking in the world isn't going to do shit. Good article. Glad they kept it real. Usually we get an article that focuses only on walking or only on training and doesn't bring up the aspect of diet and how you'll get nowhere if your eating more than your burning.
      Knew you'd like it

Comment

Everyone does cardio

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Everyone does cardio

Just like everyone is on some kind of "diet"... :D

All about the execution. If your eating 4000 cals a day and only burning off 3000 well you have a typical American on your hands. Lol

Women do this more than men I think. They think gym time justifies the bowl of ice cream before bed. Only if your in shape can you get away with this. Bitches still have 390lbs to lose and yet they justify that ice cream. They talk about how they've "earned it". Not if your blood type butter bitch. :D

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
            Everyone does cardio

Lol....riiiight:rofl:

Comment

Lol

I'm just saying we all walk..

Isn't that considered cardio?

Comment

not nearly enough, 20-45 mins 3 days a week if i'm lucky

going to start fasted cardio for an 1hr @ 5-6am 4-5 days a week

Comment

According to my Samsung gear fit.. I do hella alot of walking @ least 15 kilometres a day..
                  Sadly do only one that counts are the cardio @ the gym

Comment

do those step counters finally keep track of floors? i.e stairways vs walking on the street.

NYC i do a lot of walking

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      do those step counters finally keep track of floors? i.e stairways vs walking on the street.

NYC i do a lot of walking
                      Yes

Comment

Comment

LMFAO...Im not tracking that shit B...did you not read where I said my girl put it on my phone... She check it to see how far I walk hunting..compared to what she does during the day.:agreed: I seen where rado posted it and thought..WTF..lets see... pulled it up and posted it. I do shit old school..pace count and a distance / azmith..look at the map and figure out how far straight line distance I need to go or went...then find my way back to the truck. Bring your ass to the swamps and trek one day with me... it aint walking the dog around the golf course looking for an old Chinese woman..:D:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                            LMFAO...Im not tracking that shit B...did you not read where I said my girl put it on my phone... She check it to see how far I walk hunting..compared to what she does during the day.:agreed: I seen where rado posted it and thought..WTF..lets see... pulled it up and posted it. I do shit old school..pace count and a distance / azmith..look at the map and figure out how far straight line distance I need to go or went...then find my way back to the truck. Bring your ass to the swamps and trek one day with me... it aint walking the dog around the golf course looking for an old Chinese woman..:D:rofl:
                            I don't track it either. I was just showing jack tro what it can do.

I use it mainly for HR and checking messages when I'm not on phone

Comment

Working...
                            X