No announcement yet.

Lifting gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gloves? Fucking soldier has become a Nancy lol.

Gloves.....ha ha:D

Comment

yea not sure what the hell your talking about here rip. gloves you take to the sow shop for wrist support? the fucks? why do you need gloves? why not just buy wrist supports? what the hell is wrong with athletic tape like football players use?

Comment

Y'all don't be talking down on my army brother... he older..let him be:)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          Y'all don't be talking down on my army brother... he older..let him be:)

gloves cant be forgiven. he talks like he's this tough outdoor hunter type yet he prances around in fucking gloves for "wrist support".

any tough ass old army vet would use fucken atletic tape or duck tape if he was a real bad ass. guy just wants to wear gloves and take them to some fruity sewing shop for customization. probobaly has his initials on them in pink.. faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            gloves cant be forgiven. he talks like he's this tough outdoor hunter type yet he prances around in fucking gloves for "wrist support".

any tough ass old army vet would use fucken atletic tape or duck tape if he was a real bad ass. guy just wants to wear gloves and take them to some fruity sewing shop for customization. probobaly has his initials on them in pink.. faggot.

Comment

Fucking Bouncey boy..afraid of a needle but talking shit cause I use gloves.. you got balls bitch:agreed:

I got gloves that wrap my wrist bro...I need the wrist support. I have issues with most of my joints, the wraps on the gloves keep my wrist straight and allows me to keep better form with using weights. anyone whos been in a gym more then a week would know that:retard::retard:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                Fucking Bouncey boy..afraid of a needle but talking shit cause I use gloves.. you got balls bitch:agreed:

I got gloves that wrap my wrist bro...I need the wrist support. I have issues with most of my joints, the wraps on the gloves keep my wrist straight and allows me to keep better form with using weights. anyone whos been in a gym more then a week would know that:retard::retard:
                Lol @ gloves for wrist support. It's called athletic tape you retard. Gloves are not made for wrist support. They are to protect hands. You want proper wrist support you use athletic tape.

Why do you think a boxer tapes his wrist before he puts his gloves on?

Taking your gloves to a sewing shop... Lmfao. Gayest thing I've heard in a long time.

Comment

Lol @ gloves for wrist support. It's called athletic tape you retard. Gloves are not made for wrist support. They are to protect hands. You want proper wrist support you use athletic tape.
                  The gloves I have, have got wrist wraps on them dipshit..thats why I said gloves...

Comment

Absolutely unnecessary. All you need is the wrist support part. Athletic tape would do a far better job without making you look like a dandy..

Comment

The reason I took them to the sew shop is to add Velcro to the strap so I can get it tighter...on my wrist as it only goes so far and it gets loose as they stretch out from use.

Comment

Absolutely unnecessary. All you need is the wrist support part. Athletic tape would do a far better job without making you look like a dandy..
                        Maybe I like um...I think maybe Ill go get pink ones just to piss you off:D

Comment

Have you never played sports? Taped ankles, wrapped knees etc.. that's what you use for joint support you fruit cake. Not fucken Richard Simmons gloves. Fuck sake.

Comment

yea I played sports ...have you been 53 for very long? when your my age youll be setting in dunkin Dohnuts eating a fucking cream pie with your extra sweet coffee with extra creamer instead of the gym:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                              yea I played sports ...have you been 53 for very long? when your my age youll be setting in dunkin Dohnuts eating a fucking cream pie with your extra sweet coffee with extra creamer instead of the gym:rofl:
                              That doesn't change the fact that you are using the wrong tool for the job. You need wrist straps or athletic tape.

Taking gloves To a sewing shop and shit? Wtf you thinking. Just tape up your wrist and job done. Much easier and you don't have to walk around in faggot gloves.

Comment

Ill look into wrist wraps...as I asked about in the thread earlier to Bio..what type he had / was using... but good ol bouncey had to chime in for some fun..:clapback: maybe they will give some better support. Since I got these back this morning with the added Velcro they are defiantly giving a lot more stability to my wrists as I found for my lunch work out.:agreed:

Comment

Working...
                                X