Machines Superior To Free Weights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    I wonder though with these newer machines if that's still the case. Oxygen where the monsters are is known for having like thousands of state of the art machines. They obviously got free weights but I wonder if shit is changing with modern machines.
    I think Lui said that in oxygen gym you have a whole 2md floor that's is strictly for triceps...

I have too bounce between gyms once a week because of limited hammer strengths...

I would think there would be less injuries with machines than free weights..

What's that one machine you wrap a belt around you and squat.. that shit looks nice

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
      I think Lui said that in oxygen gym you have a whole 2md floor that's is strictly for triceps...

I have too bounce between gyms once a week because of limited hammer strengths...

What's that one machine you wrap a belt around you and squat.. that shit looks nice

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      Yea I saw flex doing that belt squat thing. Never seen that before.

Comment

[QUOTE=boricuarage79;770984

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

yep gotta agree with that..

Comment

Standing OHP, seated lateral raises, facepulls and rear DB flyes are enough to build Big n strong delts.

Comment

Working...
          X