when to workout????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when to workout????

my workouts have really been improving over the past six months, since my diet and cardio have really been on point.
    My question is yesterday i had a great workout everything just flowed good and felt like i could of worked out for hours, today my chest and arm are really sore should i work out today or skip a day till the soreness stops

Originally posted by John Will View Post
    my workouts have really been improving over the past six months, since my diet and cardio have really been on point.
    My question is yesterday i had a great workout everything just flowed good and felt like i could of worked out for hours, today my chest and arm are really sore should i work out today or skip a day till the soreness stops
    Everyone is different. Half of my training during the week, I'm sore all the time.

I've done the rest while sore or not. Depending on what you want from your training, anyone's response is irrelevant because your goals would be different, and your genetics.

I'd play with it. One week takes notes and how and what you do. The following week, switch it up...and so on.

Hope that helps

Comment

Just don't work the same muscles and you'll be fine. Do a leg day or back day, something to that effect.

Comment

yep, switch up the muscle group

Comment

Both of the responses above r on time. Personally iv tryed a lot of w/o splits, 3 day split, 5, 7 and different styles or theorys. An I do the same split all the time now it's back, chest, legs 3days. It's easy to keep up with an I throw every muscle group, up top, on the 2 back and chest days. If I'm really soar, next time around I go really light, and just flush out the muscle with blood to clear lactic acid build up from repair of tissue or take a day off. I do altrnate theorys, 2 or 3 weeks heavy then 2 or 3 lighter, but only really heavy in a few key exercises, on the heavy weeks only, rows, dead lift, bench an a couple other things, but I'm older so the heavy weeks r just moderately heavy. When I hurt my self I lean toward a Surge Newbert style light and long with what is not injured and this style has heavily influenced all my training it's what iv made it in2, just using the pump style of light and long not the ridged scedual one finds on line, my body is less prone to injury with it.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X