Off for awhile a garbage road to PCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off for awhile a garbage road to PCT

Back @ it after 2days off. Feeling sore and a 80 year old granny...

Have to train like Lip while I'm off the sauce

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

it's weird. when you are on you think you feel "normal". but it's only once you come off that you understand how "un-normal" you were in terms of performance. it's hard to ever go back to a natural state of "normal". it's like flying around in an SR-71 for years and then being expected to be okay with giving up the SR-71 and going back to flying around in a fucken cessna. you get used to the SR-71, it becomes your version of normal. it's only once you are put in the cessna that you realize how amazing that SR-71 really was. i can't go back to a cessna. fuck that.

on cycle =

off cycle =

Comment

I'm usually 2 hours @ the gym... 45 mins today and peace the fuck out.. I even went an hour later than my normal time and was contemplating if I should go work out...
      Not to mention i just took like a 1 hour nap and I don't nap

Comment

But B, you obviously have different goals in mind.

For me after being on for 6+ months the results start to even out then then slowly decline. This is why you used to love low dose cycles and now run a gram of gear. For me coming off and giving my body a break gives me that fresh start again and I can continue to run low dose cycles and get decent results. I'm curious how my body responds now that I'm running HGH. I'm wondering how much weight I will actually lose.

Comment

On cycle vs. Off cycle

Comment

Yea I was on for a year so my body was just use to the test obviously... especially the recovery part..

I didn't feel like this when I got off last time and I didn't even use any serms or AI's. Could be age catching up to me as well.. might buy some test booster that has some tribulus or fenugreek...

Comment

How long have you been off for?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                Yea I was on for a year so my body was just use to the test obviously... especially the recovery part..

I didn't feel like this when I got off last time and I didn't even use any serms or AI's. Could be age catching up to me as well.. might buy some test booster that has some tribulus or fenugreek...

test boosters. lol. garbage. has little effect and often gives people gyno who didn't even get gyno from AAS.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
                  How long have you been off for?
                  Not even that long.. almost 2 weeks of my last T prop Injection.... there ain't no more prop in me..

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
                    test boosters. lol. garbage. has little effect and often gives people gyno who didn't even get gyno from AAS.
                    Yea but tribulus and fenugreek are the main ingredients.. don't be so naive as I taking HCG generate in the past and I felt great... in not looking to be like I'm on cycle. I'm looking to recover

Comment

I've been off about twice as long as you but haven't experienced the crash yet. :) Obviously since you were on prop it's out of your system much faster. Hang in there, it's worth it in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                        Back @ it after 2days off. Feeling sore and a 80 year old granny...

Have to train like Lip while I'm off the sauce

sucks having to be a real man and not all pumped up hu?:rofl: You'll be ok Bori...but when you are my age you'll be fucked..:D then you'll be like and I used to give him shit...:agreed::rofl::rofl:

Ive been back to just running a low dose for a bit longer then 2 months now. I can tell the difference, I've lost about 4 lbsdown to 216 and feel softer. lost a bit of strength. But overall I feel fucking great. After new years Ill boost it up a bit and hit it hard again. I know my joints and tendons are thanking me right now..thats for sure. Just hitting the gym 3 days a week instead of 5 so I'm just gonna take it easy for another month..have a cupcake or two..then get back at it after new years....:thumup:

Comment

it about a week or so you'll start feeling better... i would def use clomid and Nolva as your test booster. GH is nice during PCT but we cant seem to find a source lol

Comment

I felt very good today... did 6 plates of rack pulls for 5 reps and I could of went heavier...even tho I slept 6 hours
                            I added vitamin D3 and vitamin E to my PCT.. even though I think everyone should be taking it on or off

Comment

Feeling natty, no libido, snow, 33degress ... Fuck this shit

Comment

Working...
                              X