Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Standing 50lb DB curls

https://youtu.be/DWmXfbkhxsE

Last set...I tend to keep at 7 to 10 reps with 3 sets of same weight. I don't go more than 55lbs ever. But I prefer to do 3 sets of 50lbs.

strong like always but that form is not correct. if you want pure biceps? I think you do as why you are doing curls, your elbow should never move. the second it goes up your shoulders kick in. keep elbow locked at your side dont let it go up thats how to hit biceps. try it next time and I'm gonna guess you feel it way way better. you won't loose any strength maybe a rep or two but will hit you way better

Comment

rocket you arent as strong as you say if you think 50lb db curls is "strong". i can curl 50dbs easy for reps. i guarantee rado can do more then that actually.

wtf man up the dose! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        rocket you arent as strong as you say if you think 50lb db curls is "strong". i can curl 50dbs easy for reps. i guarantee rado can do more then that actually.

I never said I was strong at lifting any weights? special not biceps thats by far my weakest muscle. 50lbs isn't what was was talking about anyways 3 sets of 12 is very good IMO even with that shitty form still good muscle conditioning.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
          strong like always but that form is not correct. if you want pure biceps? I think you do as why you are doing curls, your elbow should never move. the second it goes up your shoulders kick in. keep elbow locked at your side dont let it go up thats how to hit biceps. try it next time and I'm gonna guess you feel it way way better. you won't loose any strength maybe a rep or two but will hit you way better
          Thanks bro.

Not really doing it to see how strong, I'm only 194lbs...my form is great compared to 90% of guys in the gym doing these. But I agree with your post.

Sitting down is easier for me since it supports my back, which is still tender.

I'll give it a shot.

Comment

Lol...you SHOULD be able to do more. You do claim you're like six foot nine and weigh 240...so yeah.

And if you can't do what I did, you a bitch:weights:

But post a video and I'll learn from you:)

Comment

I can do more and do. That's not what I consider heavy and I don't think you do either cause you did it easy.

I'm 6'1 235. That's not that big (rocket 265lbs at my same height) and 50lb db curls ain't that strong.

Comment

I can do more and do. That's not what I consider heavy and I don't think you do either cause you did it easy.

I'm 6'1 235. That's not that big (rocket 265lbs at my same height) and 50lb db curls ain't that strong.
                I didn't claim for it to be heavy brother. But I do agree, that weight is far from heavy.

Comment

Damn she got a phat ass I mean he

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                    I didn't claim for it to be heavy brother. But I do agree, that weight is far from heavy.
                    you crazy that is strong. are you gonna win a strong man contest lol no but you won't find many that can do 1 set of 12 let alone 3 sets. you didn't bounce you didn't rock and most important you didn't do the retarded jerk most newbis do.
                    your form isn't perfect but that is still very good. I could get 1 set and it would take me 30 mins to do another but no way could I do another full set in the min or so I wait.

Bouncer if 50 is no big deal what do you curl the 100s? dont say 60s either cuz thats only 10lbs heavier lol

how many here can do 12 reps 3 set with 50s be honest lets see I bet not many if any at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETS REVENGE View Post
                      you crazy that is strong. are you gonna win a strong man contest lol no but you won't find many that can do 1 set of 12 let alone 3 sets. you didn't bounce you didn't rock and most important you didn't do the retarded jerk most newbis do.
                      your form isn't perfect but that is still very good. I could get 1 set and it would take me 30 mins to do another but no way could I do another full set in the min or so I wait.

Bouncer if 50 is no big deal what do you curl the 100s? dont say 60s either cuz thats only 10lbs heavier lol

how many here can do 12 reps 3 set with 50s be honest lets see I bet not many if any at all.
                      I'll do a new video soon:thumup:

I see what you're saying. But lately all of my training has been on just focusing on doing 3 sets with same weight.

It becomes tricky for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
                        He looks great in the clip with his muscle. Yeah, I prefer to do 3 sets of 50lbs too. Thanks for the clip!
                        #gay4pay

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X