Squatting Shoes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    bori, someone joins and their first post has a link do not reply. its spam. now i have to delete their post and your quote with the spam in it also. makes shit harder for me.
    Not sure if it was Spam because it was a link to those kai greenw shoes and she replied back..
    But who cares

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

when you make your very first post and you put a link in it I have to always assume it's spam. who joins a forum just to post a link? to much of a coincidence.

Comment

when you make your very first post and you put a link in it I have to always assume it's spam. who joins a forum just to post a link? to much of a coincidence.
        Did u even read the comment? It sounded legit lol.. I know what spams are and I don't think this was one lol spammers don't reply back...
        It was a legit reply from them..lol

Comment

first post and link = spam.

it may be a sales rep for the company. just because they reply does not mean they don't have an alterer motive.

my ruling is final.. faggot.

Comment

first post and link = spam.

it may be a sales rep for the company. just because they reply does not mean they don't have an alterer motive.

my ruling is final.. faggot.
            Well this is ridiculous! This guy asked for recommendation and I gave him something that someone I know is using and likes it.
            And while I was at it, I saw this other guy and thought "Hey, he could hurt himself, let him know that"

I came to this forum because I needed similar recommendation and I had some questions, but now you seem completely inhospitable.

You should seriously read before deleting

Comment

Lol... B. You just got.......

Comment

Originally posted by diana_w View Post
                Well this is ridiculous! This guy asked for recommendation and I gave him something that someone I know is using and likes it.
                And while I was at it, I saw this other guy and thought "Hey, he could hurt himself, let him know that"

I came to this forum because I needed similar recommendation and I had some questions, but now you seem completely inhospitable.

You should seriously read before deleting

Comment

Here u go chuck I got these comfortable lightweight and flat great for squats and deads order a size up as they run small.

https://www.ryderwear.com/d-mak-black

Comment

I bought these at Academy sports on clearance. They were like $27. Great grip and ankle protection. I’ve tried chucks but they just felt weird. I’m an old guy, 48. And I never owned a pair back in the day. Sometimes on squats or deads, I would wear like hiking boots. That helped me with slippage and I could cinch down on the ankles to give them support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                    X