No announcement yet.

Been working towards 100lb dumbells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bouncer I remember a thread where you said you tore your pec and therefore couldn’t compete in an upcoming show due to this. Rado probably remembers too.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
      Bouncer I remember a thread where you said you tore your pec and therefore couldn’t compete in an upcoming show due to this. Rado probably remembers too.
      bro your talking about some shit 15 years ago or something when i said i was 300lbs shredded and posting pics of pro bodybuilders. wake up homey. i made up all that bullshit as a kid to get sources back when boards weren't open like they are now. i never tore anything and i was never going to compete in anything.

Comment

Ok makes sense.

What exercise was rado and beast doing when they tore their pecs? And what is the biggest risk factor? Too heavy weight? Lack of warmup? Low flexibility? Dehydration? Dumbbell vs barbell?

Comment

Originally posted by Keiser View Post
          Ok makes sense.

What exercise was rado and beast doing when they tore their pecs? And what is the biggest risk factor? Too heavy weight? Lack of warmup? Low flexibility? Dehydration? Dumbbell vs barbell?
          Not sure about Rado but beast was warming up I think. Not even going heavy. I think he has muscle tear plus tendon.

Comment

I was benching with 225lbs barbell. It was feeling very light so I was doing negatives at my third set 8th rep pec just tore like a piece of fabric and the tendon popped from the humorous within milliseconds.
            First I though I tore my shirt because sound was exactly the same but the pop and the immediate pain said...YOU ARE FUCKED! Lol.

Currently I do not to more than 75lbs incline presses.
            And 135 max bench press.
            I do 4 sets 15-20 reps on both exercises.

Comment

Been working towards 100lb dumbells

Lip you need chill with those 100s brah! With those monkey arms of yours, you have to push a mile to get that weight up. Lol.
              No need to impress anyone on the board or the gym.
              In fact I dare you to pick up the 75s and four sets of 20 reps and let’s see how strong you are. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Lip, I bet you can't do the 105 pound dumbbells you pussy! lol

Comment

Lip is like that cool grandpa u never had

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    I was benching with 225lbs barbell. It was feeling very light so I was doing negatives at my third set 8th rep pec just tore like a piece of fabric and the tendon popped from the humorous within milliseconds.
                    First I though I tore my shirt because sound was exactly the same but the pop and the immediate pain said...YOU ARE FUCKED! Lol.

Currently I do not to more than 75lbs incline presses.
                    And 135 max bench press.
                    I do 4 sets 15-20 reps on both exercises.
                    Just curious, were you cycling heavy at the time?

Comment

Yea I ripped mine doing flat bench. I was doing 315lbs and on my 7th rep, I ripped bad.

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                        Yea I ripped mine doing flat bench. I was doing 315lbs and on my 7th rep, I ripped bad.
                        I did something similar. How long did you have off training?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                          I did something similar. How long did you have off training?
                          10 months before I could even do just the bar.

Now I'm back to repping 315lbs for ten...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rado View Post
                            10 months before I could even do just the bar.

Now I'm back to repping 315lbs for ten...

Yep thats when everything went to shit for me. It took me about two years to recover. i think i posted it here when it happened.

Comment

But lets not be negative guys...Rip you go hard brother

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
                                But lets not be negative guys...Rip you go hard brother
                                Exactly...

Comment

Working...
                                X