Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody track total weight ....

pushed/ pulled during your work out?

I tracked my chest work out yesterday for total weight.I have never done that before. defiantly moving some tonnage...:rofl: Was surprised actually. And I don't push big weights.. I can imagine some #'s you big fucks are pushing..

those numbers can be cool to see but I have a hard time sitting there during a workout even if it's between sets entering my numbers on an app or writing shit down etc.. i'm walking around sweating like a pig, trying to catch my breath, music blasting in my ears in killer mode!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
      pushed/ pulled during your work out?

I tracked my chest work out yesterday for total weight.I have never done that before. defiantly moving some tonnage...:rofl: Was surprised actually. And I don't push big weights.. I can imagine some #'s you big fucks are pushing..
      So what's the weight?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
        those numbers can be cool to see but I have a hard time sitting there during a workout even if it's between sets entering my numbers on an app or writing shit down etc.. i'm walking around sweating like a pig, trying to catch my breath, music blasting in my ears in killer mode!
        U really need to put on your phone? Does your brain not function? Can you not memorize it on the top of your head? Are you a dipshit?

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
          So what's the weight?

even a child moves tons of weight in a hour workout. it's an ego thing. rip is an vain child! :D

Comment

U really need to put on your phone? Does your brain not function? Can you not memorize it on the top of your head? Are you a dipshit?

if you can remember every set, every rep, and add up all the weight in your head from a 45 min- 1 hour workout you are a gym Einstein.

Comment

So what's the weight?

Chest yesterday 49,600 lbs total weight pushed....seems crazy to me having never tracked it before.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

if you can remember every set, every rep, and add up all the weight in your head from a 45 min- 1 hour workout you are a gym Einstein.
                I do 2 hours. Get at me

Comment

even a child moves tons of weight in a hour workout. it's an ego thing. rip is an vain child! :D
                  This from the selfish queen...lmao

Comment

If you are doing something consistent.. then its not hard to figure all that shit out in your head

Comment

Chest yesterday 49,600 lbs total weight pushed....seems crazy to me having never tracked it before.

Layout the workouts brother

Comment

I do 2 hours. Get at me

Yeah I did an hour with dumbells n hammer machines. Seems like a lot looking at the # but it's just a normal workout. Never seeing the numbers before it seemed crazy. I can only imagine what pros push in a normal work out...fucking crazy

Comment

Fuck off.. u must of sleept in the gym and did 10x10s lol

Comment

Chest yesterday 49,600 lbs total weight pushed....seems crazy to me
                            that actually seems crazy to me as well. you sure about that? i knew it would be a lot but that's fucken 25 tons.

Comment

Fuck off.. u must of sleept in the gym and did 10x10s lol

yea i think rip must have done some Georgia math or some shit. lol

Comment

Working...
                              X