Training Out Of Order For Better Pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Out Of Order For Better Pump

did back and biceps today. usually do back first then biceps. today i flipped it around. biceps were pumped as fuck by the time i got done. same reps, same sets, same movements just done in different order from your norm can have a big effect. just a reminder.. change shit up!

shoulder superset with biceps for me today....

weeknds.. i just do whatever the fuck i want,, weekdays split

Comment

Yep I needed a change too. Switched to all high reps. 20+ on every set. I had to check my ego at the door! lol

Comment

I change shit up all the time, sometimes I smoke from the bong, others it's the pipe, and some I'm dabbing...agreed on changing shit up������

Oh wait, wrong topic lol

Comment

Yep..I pretty much change shit up week to week. works different groups

Comment

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
            did back and biceps today. usually do back first then biceps. today i flipped it around. biceps were pumped as fuck by the time i got done. same reps, same sets, same movements just done in different order from your norm can have a big effect. just a reminder.. change shit up!
            Same reps, same sets but what about weight? Do you find if you do bi's before back that you can't go as heavy on back?

Comment

Originally posted by redback View Post
              Same reps, same sets but what about weight? Do you find if you do bi's before back that you can't go as heavy on back?
              yea that's obviously why i tend to train the large body parts first in my normal routine and why I wouldn't do it all the time. but man every once in awhile it's worth it to just flip your workout on its head. it's odd how much different the whole workout felt even though i was doing the same shit just out of order.

Comment

I used to do something different every day I trained, different excercizes as well as set rep schemes but I couldn't document lift progress well doing that. Now I mostly stick to the same routine with a little change up every few weeks. Seeing slow weight improvements on lifts is about the only motivating factor for me at this point. Everything is snail's pace without gear.

Comment

Working...
                X