Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouncer View Post
    get your politics out of here boy!

it's simply moral decay. no honor, no pride. idiots raising other idiots. trash raising trash. this is the result...
    Again...... liberalism.....it's what they want..to decay the structure of our society.....buy destroying its foundation.....and unfortunately...it's definitely chipping away at it....

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

liberals want to live in a shitty world? that doesn't make sense to me. i don't agree with many liberal ideas but you gotta be reasonable here rip. why would anyone want to live in a shitty world? makes no sense.

Comment

Differing ideas of fairness and morality or equality. Neither political side wants negative outcomes they just differ on ideas of what's fair or moral.

Left feels that we should give "oppressed" whatever they want to make them happy regardless of everyone else or their circumstances and if you disagree with that mob rule you're "fill in the blank" phobic.

Modern right feels you can be trans all you want just don't force them to call you by whatever pronoun you want to make you feel better. Also not to compete as a man against women or as a women on hormones against men that arent.

Comment

All I have to say is WHY was this allowed?

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Comment

Are they going to put an asterisk at least?

*= was a guy before...

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Comment

liberals want to live in a shitty world? that doesn't make sense to me. i don't agree with many liberal ideas but you gotta be reasonable here rip. why would anyone want to live in a shitty world? makes no sense.
              No..you missed my point...they want to change the world to where everything and everyone is acceptable
              ..the norm ...that sir is not normal in any sense of the word. This in turn degrades society which makes for a shitty world if you will.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

This thread makes me sick. That powerlifting trans guy isnt even cute.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

He looks like Hilary Clinton if she took gear.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

https://youtu.be/peI6a_xPRT8

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by boricuarage79 View Post
                      https://youtu.be/peI6a_xPRT8

for anyone that didn't click bori's lazy ass youtube post.

Transgender Powerlifter Champion Mary Gregory Is Stripped of World Records!

great news. fuck these mental fucken losers.

Comment

for anyone that didn't click bori's lazy ass youtube post.

Transgender Powerlifter Champion Mary Gregory Is Stripped of World Records!

great news. fuck these mental fucken losers.
                        Niggas should be using Tapatalk. If not.
                        Fuck em

Comment

Working...
                        X