*Help here* please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Help here* please

I ahve a question. Could I stillget a little bit ripped and lowering my bodyfat even THOUGH I EAT MY 3000 calories a day. The question I ask this is because i lose muscle quick if im in a low calorie diet. Ive lost before. Maybe jogging or something cause help me.

Ever try clen? or eca?

How about adding in 10-20 min of light cardio post workout?

Comment

to anser the question yes you can my diet never goes below 3,000. but it's all about what you eat. Try posting your diet over in the nutrition section section I/m sure you can get help with it.

Comment

still maintain the 3000 calories
        just lower the carbs and up the protein intake

add some cardio and take eca too

Comment

Originally posted by JACKAL
          still maintain the 3000 calories
          just lower the carbs and up the protein intake

add some cardio and take eca too
          im gonna giveit a try cause i tend tolose size quickly if i eat clean. Since I have a super fast metbolism.

Comment

I always maintain at last 3k calories, its all about dietary management.....i.e when you eat and what you eat... Just be smart.... carb up in the mornings...taper during the day, and you should have no problems cutting with high calories

Comment

All good answers, but at times your body will become resistant to a diet and set calorie scheme ,and you will have to create a calorie deficit.Try tapering carbs as the day goes on, and carb cycling.Cardio is usually required depending on your metabolism.

Comment

Originally posted by ski
                Cardio is usually required depending on your metabolism.

yup i got avery fast metabolism. I took a break all this week from training and all. Didnt eat right nor train, because i felt i needed a break from stress and everything around me. My stomach was around 38 or so, im not a fat person though but the stomach just grew cause of no ab work and i was eating high carbs and fats. Since I was not training at all or eating right I lost some size quickly and the most around the stomach area. I probably went to a 34-35 now and Im gonna keep it that way. I gained alot of size from my cycles and eating habits. I probbaly lost 5 pounds in a week due to not eating and trainng right. I lost major bodyfat too. Tomorrow my training starts once more, and eating good again but Im going to include some cardio, and bike riding as my cardio workouts. I really need to get that vascularity feel on me again, cause just working out makes me feel all heavy and bloated.

Comment

Working...
                X