Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats everyones favorite Chest Excersise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wide incline fly`s imo there ain`t nothin better for the slow burn to failier

Comment

Originally posted by j4yd06
      for all those that said incline dumbells are you meaning presses or flies? believe it or not I get the best fatigue out of cross overs. Take them slow and contract fully on every rep and they can really cause some pain in the chest.
      I was talking about presses.......

Comment

Incline barbell and dumbell

Comment

love em all i guess but flys hurt my shoulders for some reason and no its not that i go to heavy it just does no matter what i can still do em though .......chub

Comment

Originally posted by bigchub22
            love em all i guess but flys hurt my shoulders for some reason and no its not that i go to heavy it just does no matter what i can still do em though .......chub
            flys kill my left shoulder.......cant do em.........

Comment

Bro's, slow, isolated dumb-bell flys... both incline and flat bench... tear the chest up!

Comment

My favorite chest excersize is lifting my girl up and down on my face! LOL! Sugar

Comment

I do 5 sets X 12 cable crossovers to start to warm up. Straight barbell flat benches starting at 135 for 20, 155 for 10, 175 for 10, 195 for 8, 215 for 8, 235 for 6, 255 for 5, then take 20 lbs off each set and reverse back down to 135 and do as many as I can. I can handle much more weight, but since my shoulder surgery I am not about to push too hard at the higher weights YET. My best ever max was 405 three years ago before I blew out my left rotator cuff, then blew out my right one last year. That bench was at age 53, BTW. Anyway, I then do inclines with 80lb dumbells, (biggest I have), 5 sets X 10, then finish with 60lb. flyes for 3 sets X 10. I used to do this twice weekly, but get the same results doing it once weekly. Works pretty well for me. I then do my triceps and since they're pretty pre-exausted, I get a great pump. I'll be 56 years old Jan 4, and I can still hang with the big dogs, lol. Am going to post a pic for you guys to see soon. BB

Comment

By the way, on the flat benches I do all sets 2 seconds down, pause, and 2 seconds back up. BB

Comment

My favorite is a super-set of dips followed by cable cross overs. I finish off my chest routine with that combo. It gives me the best pump at the end.

Comment

Working...
                      X