No announcement yet.

deadlifts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

love the deadlift..... they are a vital part in the equation of becoming a monster!

Comment

Re: Re: deadlifts?

Originally posted by Manemane
      i sumo but alot n practice we use traditional because it uses more back therefore makes u stronger than sumo but sumo u should pull more weight bc it takes 33% of d stress off ur back sumo 4 meets but train real hard traditional
      this type of workout got me 2 a 640 deadlift sumo weighn 146
      i can only pull 610 traditional
      I don't believe it dude.

Comment

I started adding deads about a month ago and I like em.

Comment

For some reason, when I do stiff deads on leg day, I feel it more in the upper lats than I do when I do bent leg deads on back day. Don't know why. I love the deads, but they always make me feel like i'm going to shit myself.

Comment

I am never doing stiff deads on leg day ever again. My legs were shaking so bad, I couldn't do the amount of weight I should.

Comment

Originally posted by Timma
              I am never doing stiff deads on leg day ever again. My legs were shaking so bad, I couldn't do the amount of weight I should.
              Yea, usually by the time I get to hams, my quads are toast and they can't stay upright even to do calve raises, sana suggested to split calves on a different day, so now I do hams seperate as well.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: deadlifts?

Originally posted by Power Nutrition
                When you say your weighn 146... is that pounds or kilograms?
                Originally posted by G-S
                Then you are the american record holder for your weight class, providing you competed in the under 148 division. Course, the only record I could find for that weight was 616lbs.

If you compete in the 148 and over, then you are only 26lbs away from an American record.

I'd have to see that to believe it. Do you have a video camera?
                Unless he meant he weighs 146kg or 322lbs..then it would make more sense.

Hey Manemane...amy comment on this??????

Comment

so when i power clean i am supposed to have one palm away and one palm facing?? ive always done both away.

also when i dead life what is the best way to make sure my back stays straight?

Comment

Originally posted by Sev408
                    so when i power clean i am supposed to have one palm away and one palm facing?? ive always done both away.

also when i dead life what is the best way to make sure my back stays straight?
                    On cleans, both hands should be facing you when the bar is in the down position. Are you talking about stiff deads or bent deads? On stiff deads, don't let the weight touch the floor otherwise your back will arch. On bent deads, bend your knees instead of your back to touch the bar to the floor.

Comment

oh my bad i just realized what i said i meant that both palms are facing me on powercleans, i understand what your saying for deadlifts ill make sure to do it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by anatole
                        Check at http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/exercise1.htm
                        Great link there bro, we should have something like that here

Comment

Working...
                        X