beginning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginning

I have just started my training. I'm beginning with some light weights and push-ups. This is my first training ever so the methods are pretty crude, but I do what I can right?:)

Anyway a friend of mine advised me to buy some keratine and use that along with physical training to gain some weight and build up my body. Do you think that will work?? How many keratine pills should I take a day? I have never taken anything in my life so I'm kinda sceptical... Please comment :)

Oh and.. don't be too rough on me:P I'm doing my best:D

well I think he's talking about Creatine. That comes in a powder and it will say recomended dosing on the container. IF you've never done anything before then you will probably like it. But you also need to get a protien powder to add to your high protien food diet.

Comment

food/training/rest is all you need if you are just starting out.

i wouldnt even use creatine until youve been training for at least a couple months.

Comment

ok thx bros :)
        and sorry about the misspelling:(

Comment

Originally posted by LARGELI
          food/training/rest is all you need if you are just starting out.

i wouldnt even use creatine until youve been training for at least a couple months.
          -I agree 100%

Comment

got it :) thx

Comment

Good advice from these bros.....

SUpplement with protien first.... then slowly add other supplements to see what works best for you.

Comment

Make sure you keep your form as strict as you can. If you can learn good form as you start out you'll be alot better off.

Comment

yes you're right, but the hardest thing is to start, I think. Once you get it over with it won't be such a problem. But the beginning is always the hardest...

Comment

Working...
                  X