The Day Female Bodybuilding Died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Day Female Bodybuilding Died

When this took over as the face of bodybuilding...

(Iris Kyle)

Female muscle is not a problem. People aren't repulsed by female muscle. But when all perspective is lost and when we lose site of all femininity in the pursuit of muscle at all costs we lose the sport entirely.

There was once a time when this was the face of female bodybuilding. When femininity and beauty mattered. Call it sexist all you want but the truth is hard to ignore...

(Lenda Murray)

This thread doesn't display properly if you use the Tapatalk app. Nothing I can do until they update the app to work with the latest version of forum software which is what we have. To see this thread as it's meant to be seen you will need to use your browser.

Comment

Exhibit B:

What Female Bodybuilding was in the 1980's vs what it turned into by the early 2000's...

Cory Everson:

-----------

Kim Chizevsky:

Is there any wonder the sport died? I rest my case...

Comment

Yeah Cory and lenda were my faves

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Wilson
          Looks like Kim just fixed her age here. Nice thread, Boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr I View Post
            Yeah Cory and lenda were my faves
            they both still look amazing in their 50's now I think.

Comment

Bouncer, I’ve been saying that since they dropped female bodybuilding. The judges going with Iris, crazy & even though they are bringing it back the lady’s are heavily muscled. If you look at female physique they are moving in that direction too.

Tina Chandler became a friend of mine when I lived & trained in Houston. She worked out at the Houston gym & was a cool lady. She still had a more feminine look then a lot of the lady’s hence her 10th, 8th, 6th in the Ms. Olympia

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LIV
                They all have mini dicks. Is Kyle iris I mean iris Kyle Bouncer stage name?
                Speaking of mini dicks. Have you ever looked at pics or seen a lady with an enlarged clit from steroids or whatever else they do to em to get it big. It’s literally a tiny cock

Comment

Working...
                X