It's time to grow...again!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

red,

There's a thread over at meso, classifieds saying Gropep, the Australian company who mfgs. and distrubutes for reserach purposes has gotten lawyers involved in reference to resellers over the internet.

Don't know if it is true, yet, thought you might want to take a look. It mentions a few re-sellers.

good luck

PS-thread now at fitnessgeared, "Warning IGF-1 .....
    Last edited by trip; 02-08-04, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trip
      red,

There's a thread over at meso, classifieds saying Gropep, the Australian company who mfgs. and distrubutes for reserach purposes has gotten lawyers involved in reference to resellers over the internet.

Don't know if it is true, yet, thought you might want to take a look. It mentions a few re-sellers.

good luck

PS-thread now at fitnessgeared, "Warning IGF-1 .....
      Yep. We heard. Apparently they have the FEDS and what not involved to go after these companies. GroPrep is going after them because they have the patent on this product and obviously want their piece of the pie. LR going down is the start of what will be many others. The difference is, there are companies who don't label the product as "IGF-1". They have it labeled as some variation....We'll see who goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by inkman
        Sounds like a nice cycle. The only suggustion I have it for you to do the GH at 3 iu's a day 7 days a week. There is no real benifit to the 4 on and 3 off unless it is a cost factor. Otherwise 7 days a week is your best bet for the best results.

Dragonmona is doing 3 ius a day 7 days a week and making superb progress after 11 weeks now. She has even droped the t3 and clen completly out and is still continuing to lose BF. The only thing she is running now is 25mgs of winnie every 3 days.\

have fun on your cycle..
        My friend decided to do 5 days @ 2IU's. She has done it for 7 days, and wants to try it this way this time to see if her body will respond different.

Comment

I though I would give you all an update:

I am into my 4th week, so everything is starting to jam now. I am the strongest I have ever been in my life. This week I benched 185 for 2 sets of 6, last week I squated 225 for 6 like it was my job..The best part was I wasn't that sore the days after. I have some crackiness in my voice, and some acne on my shoulders and a bit on my face...nothing stuff from the dermatologist can't help with. The Clen gave me some tremors, was kind of funny. The Gh I can feel is starting to kick. Every morning I wake up, and my hands are tingly and some fingers are numb....and boy am I tired!! I have been getting some good ass sleep lately, that's FO SHO!! The first couple weeks on Gh, I was pretty lethargic...But it has subsided now.

We just did my measurements last night...all of my measurements have gone up from last year. My arms went from 12 3/8" to 13" (relaxed). My shoulder width went from 39 1/2" to 40 3/4" My leg went from 23" to 24" and my chest went from 38 1/2" to 39 3/8". I am absolutely ecstatic. I can't believe it. No wonder NONE of my clothes fit!!

We also did my body fat....I am 5'4" and weighing 155lbs. at 15% BF (My start weight was about 142). I should only really be gaining for another week, but I decided I'm going to get to 160, and then lay off...Which may take more than a week.

I am a sweaty mess, all the time. My body temp is so high, I am burning up! People in my office will say how cold they are, and I will need the door opened. In addition, obviously I am very uncomfortable. I have never weighed this much in my life. It's hard to like tie my shoes sometimes. If it weren't for my upcoming shows, I wouldn't be this heavy. The worse part is, I've gotten the BB'er syndrome. I feel big....but when I look in the mirror, I feel that I don't look that big.
          Last edited by redsquirrel; 02-27-04, 11:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the update! Reading your post is like reading a condenced version of what I see and hear about Stromba's current cycle. Keep up the wonderful progress!

The tiredness from the GH is quite a change from the typical insomnia that's often accompanied with being on cycle. I'd say it's gotta be beneficial since you're getting more sleep than you would normally.

Comment

Glad to hear that the cycle is going so well for you! Not so long ago I got up to 160 lbs (I'm 5'7") and I finally said that's it, that's enough - it's time to quit bulking and start cutting. It's well worth it though. You're gonna rock when you lean out girl.

Comment

I feel like I'm busting out of my own skin...and all of my clothes.. What's even stranger, is that my body seems to be finally taking on a better shape!!! I am flabergasted! I am holding quite a bit of water...so event though my BF is like 15%, I feel like I am 30 % BF...LOL

..I did legs over the weekend, and hit a new personal record. I squated 185 for 8, then 225 for 8, and my best ever 245 for 8. I'm going to try 275 this week....I am really starting to feel motivated for my shows! Before I was kind of lackadaisical about the whole thing..now I'm getting pumped.

Comment

Those are some awesome numbers RS. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                  X