Ladies.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sana
    i have no tolerance for pain, i almost fainted trying to do the "pee/not pee" thing, but the pressure from the infection is so high, u just sit there - kinda scared to pee :D

i'm going to have EPIDURAL tattoo'd on my forehead before i give birth. i want to be 150% numb and unaware :p
    lol... me too. I'm a baby when it comes to pain. I will def. go to the doc if the pain doesn't go away next time. For now it hasn't hurt at all since the other day. hmmm kinda wierd.

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
      lol... me too. I'm a baby when it comes to pain. I will def. go to the doc if the pain doesn't go away next time. For now it hasn't hurt at all since the other day. hmmm kinda wierd.
      no... AP, definitely go. if i remember right, by the time the bladder infection gets to your kidneys, it's been around for a while. which means you might have had a non-symptomatic UTI - if your kidneys hurt (had hurt/still hurt/whichever) the infection spread. go see the doc, tell him/her what's wrong. you don't want it to turn into something more serious than it needs to be.

Comment

I've had my fair share of bladder infactions and they are not fun. But every medication I have ever used for them gives me severe back pain.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
          no... AP, definitely go. if i remember right, by the time the bladder infection gets to your kidneys, it's been around for a while. which means you might have had a non-symptomatic UTI - if your kidneys hurt (had hurt/still hurt/whichever) the infection spread. go see the doc, tell him/her what's wrong. you don't want it to turn into something more serious than it needs to be.
          I will make a doc appt. tommorrow :)

Comment

Its not a kidney infection she has. I've had ex g/f's thats had them. And with AP it only lasted 1 night for a few hours and thats it. And that was a few days ago. If you ask me i think its 1 of those fluke things that she always has happening to her all the time. lol She's always sick with something. Weather it be a headache, nauses, stomach, ache, not feeling good in general. Its an everday thing. So i seriously doubt its a kidney infection. Cause if it was she would still have the pains. And it doens't even hurt her when she pees.

Comment

She worked out legs that day so i know she wouldn't have took any ECA or anything of the sort. I told her that night she might have pulled or strained something in the same area of the kidney's while working out legs. And it made her think it was her kidney's.

Comment

An infection will build up gradually usually over the course of a few hours or days even. I had a kidney infeciton that came on suddenly (fever, chills, dizzy, pain) and within hours I was hospitalized and stuck there for a week. Years later I had a bladder infection which came on slowly but was told by my doctor to avoid any sexual relations for a week.

I keepp live acidophilus capsules in the fridge at all times now. I've been off and on antibiotics since April and they do seem to help. The live bacteria works well for me...the regular dry stuff does not.

Comment

maybe i'm just a hypochondriac but i just prefer to go see a doctor for peace of mind if i think i have something. and if she's constantly ill, maybe there's some deeper issue.

i wouldn't just brush it off so easily...

just my two pennies.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed54
                    lol She's always sick with something. Weather it be a headache, nauses, stomach, ache, not feeling good in general. Its an everday thing. So i seriously doubt its a kidney infection. Cause if it was she would still have the pains. And it doens't even hurt her when she pees.
                    I'm not always sick. He just thinks that. But the pain was only for one night and it hasn't come back. Most likely just a strain from doing legs.

Comment

Working...
                    X