Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

newgirl - always with the bestest words :D

Comment

I try. My son will not agree -- he is upset with me now becuase I laid down the law. Stomping all the way up the stairs muttering I am the worst mother.

OH well -- it is NOT a popularity contest.

Comment

Originally posted by sana
        newgirl - always with the bestest words :D
        NG is the best! She has helped me with alot of things that I didn't understand until I talked to her about it. Thanks NG!!;)

Comment

yes newgirl - i would say that i benefit from not being your daughter. i have a feeling that if you would be laying down the law with me quite often :D

xoxo,
          :staypuff:

petite - stay strong - sugar free jello, protein pudding - i'll sacrifice myself and eat all the junk you want for you this week :woot:

Comment

Thanks ladies -- I know we all fall down and pick each other up! That is what these boards are all about!

As for Sana taking on Petite's sweet tooth for the week -- NOT ON YOUR LIFE GIRLIE....get that cute tush to the gym...forget the snacks!

Comment

Originally posted by sana
              yes newgirl - i would say that i benefit from not being your daughter. i have a feeling that if you would be laying down the law with me quite often :D

xoxo,
              :staypuff:

petite - stay strong - sugar free jello, protein pudding - i'll sacrifice myself and eat all the junk you want for you this week :woot:
              I think this jello and pudding will really help me. Especially the pudding. I NEED chocolate! This way I'm getting my chocolate!!:D

Comment

Petite -- my man has the world's strongest sweet tooth -- if the pudding can satisfy his chocolate craving -- it can help you too.

Comment

I hope you satisfied your cravings! Good luck :)

Comment

Well, last night I made NG's protein pudding. YUM! CHOCOLATE! YUM! It really did help. It filled me up as well as satisfing my sweet tooth for chocolate!! THANK YOU SO MUCH NG!! I also got the jello that YJ told me to get. It was yummy too. Thanks YJ! I'm feeling much better about it today! :)

Comment

I missed this yesterday, but good luck, Petite!!! :) Just a few more days to go.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                        I missed this yesterday, but good luck, Petite!!! :) Just a few more days to go.
                        Thanks MrsPuddles! Im doing well with it today. It's worth it though because I want this photo shoot to go well. I'm really looking forward to it!!:)

Comment

whats the photo shoot for petite? just wondering...

Comment

that's exactly what i was going to ask LC -- what is it for are you a model? j/w

Comment

Working...
                            X