Why do women loose their period...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dreamgirl
    this is a wierd question, but is HGH only black market? or a DR's prescription?
    No question!
    That's correct. Only a Dr's script....that's why it's sooooo expensive....BUT we pay it because it works so great. Most people who can get either have AIDS, and have their own script.
    There are fakes out there, and there are several ways to decipher the legit ones...The giveaways are problems with the hologram on the box, and there are ways you can test the wafer inside each bottle. The great thing for women is a kit of HGH usually lasts us about 60 days...making the $$ part of it a bit easier than it is for the guys..;)

Comment

The thing that scares me about HGH is that if you've got cancer and are on HGH the rate at which the cancer grows is greatly multiplied. With my current issue of pre-cancerous skin cells, I won't be using it. :(

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
        The thing that scares me about HGH is that if you've got cancer and are on HGH the rate at which the cancer grows is greatly multiplied. With my current issue of pre-cancerous skin cells, I won't be using it. :(
        You are correct. I wouldn'tmess with it either...Well, damn, MrsP, I'm outta ideas for you!!!:mad: :mad:

Comment

Awww...that's fine, Red. I'm just gonna keep plugging away and slowly get to where I want to be. I'll still keep my eyes open for any help though. Cardio helps, but I always get so nautious that it's become quite aggrivating and some days I just can't deal with it. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Working...
          X