Winny or Anavar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redsquirrel
    Funny you say that....I'll be starting on the IGF-1 when I start the Primo...My friend did it, and now it's my turn.!

Comment

PRIMO/ANAVAR

I like the winny myself! BUT THERE ARE SIDES TWO THE WINNY SO BECAREFUL! AND IT DOES MAKE YOUR HAIR FALL OUT! BUT I DID GET SOME GOOD RESULTS WITH THE WINNY BUT ONLY STAYED ON IT FOR A SHORT TIME, NO Wee-Wee's lol. BUT THE PRIMO AND ANAVAR TOGETHER ARE A GREAT CYCLE. 100mg of primo a wk and 5 to 10 mg of anavar a day for 8 to 10 wks is fine I THINK. BEING THAT THE TWO ARE VERY LOW ANDROGENIC. JUST BECARE OF THE WINNY AND WATCH FOR SIDES. I DID THE PRIMO AND ANAVAR AND IN THE 4th wk added some winny to the cycle but only for a couple wks of the winny. I started taking hair vitimins after the winny and my hair got thick with the hair vitimins the over the counter ones are great for me. JUST MY 2cc's GOOD LUCK. I LIKE THE winny tabs apose to the liquid, but you can drink the winny if you dont like the shots. :drunk:

Comment

I GAVE ME EX GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME 2.5MG OF BTG ANAVAR FOR A REAL BAD STRAINED ACHILIES TENDON AND COULDNT WALK FOR SHIT... WELL IN THE 8 OR 9TH DAY THE PAIN WAS GONE TOTALLY GONE.. I BET ANYTHING IT WAS THE ANAVAR.. SHE WASNT TAKING ANYTHING ELSE... THIS IS JUST A PIECE OF INFO FROM MY SMALL LIST OF FILES.. SHE TOOK NO LONGER THAN 2 WEEKS AND IT DID THE TRICK... GENERAL STALKER

Comment

Working...
        X