This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 , Looking for personal experience only

Any of you ladies used T3? Is so what was your take on it? What were your results. I am well aware of the inherent dangers of any AAS or stimulant use. My fiance would like to go on 12.5mcg/day of t3 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with ECA. This will be in conjuction with her third cycle this time it will be EQ @ an undetermined dose most likley 50mg/week.

thanks girls

green

In my experience, T3 burned muscle. I took it alone with no AAS to help lose BF. My advice, if your gal obviously is wanting to put on mass but keep BF to a minumum...drop the T3 and keep the ECA, as well as a CLEAN diet. T3 has only been known to have optimum results when prepping for a show in women. My concern would be not gaining as much lean body mass as possible by taking the T3 in conjunction with it. Why exactly did she want to do T3?

Comment

She has used clen and wasn't all that impressed by it, not to mention the damage it causes to your heart. t3 is known to work very well in most combined with AAS, I was just looking for 1st person views

thx

green

Comment

Originally posted by GreenDragon
        She has used clen and wasn't all that impressed by it, not to mention the damage it causes to your heart. t3 is known to work very well in most combined with AAS, I was just looking for 1st person views

thx

green
        ECA can cause damage to your heart, and T3 shuts the thyroid down. So, pick your poison here. You can run T3 with it, but T3 can eat muscle like no tomorrow. And you cannot run T3 like clen. It has to be tapered up and tapered back down.. OR you could have a major thyroid complication..It could shut it down or make it work overtime. It sounds to me like her main concern is fat loss while on AAS. Because T3 is a completely different drug than Clen..is she taking it for muscle gains, or fat loss? It IS POSSIBLE to make great gains with a good bulking diet. What benefits did you or she see by using it?

Comment

See..i loved T3.. It didn't eat any muscle.... but i also had quite a bit of fat.. but it seems to work great..

Comment

Did you have your lean body mass checked before and after? If you do it with AAS, it most likely won't eat muscle..if not, it will eat it up...And what does eating a lot of fat have to do with keeping/building muscle when taking T3? It's protein that I would have eaten a ton of, not fat.

Comment

when i said "quite a bit of fat" i meant my BF% was rather high.. i ran it with clen by itself for like 4 weeks and LOST NO!!!!! MUSCLE,, now i ran it with clen and winny

Comment

Originally posted by Liftingchic
                when i said "quite a bit of fat" i meant my BF% was rather high.. i ran it with clen by itself for like 4 weeks and LOST NO!!!!! MUSCLE,, now i ran it with clen and winny
                Just because you had a lot of BF when you ran it the first time DOES NOT mean it didn't eat any muscle. I ask again- how do you know you didn't/haven't lost any muscle? It would make sense that you wouldn't lose any from your most recent cycle...and MAYBE from running it with Clen, since Clen has some minor anabolic qualities....now by itself..I just have a hard time believeing that..UNLESS you were prepping for a contest

Comment

I had my lean muscle mass check the day before and right before i add winny...i actually added 2 lbs of muscle mass.... Believe me or not... its cool... i know my body and i know the truth,...

Comment

Look, I'm not saying you're lying. Sure you could have put on some LBM with the Winny AND T3, but 2 fucking lbs.????? WHY BOTHER???? I think that proves my point...T3 can eat muscle even when taking AAS. Why do T3 with Winny when you will only gain 2 lbs of LBM???
                    I'm getting ready to jump on some Winny next week, and I guarantee you I will put on AT LEAST 10 of LBM. That's becasue I know how to eat when on a cycle. It sounds to me as if you are cheating yourself ROYALLY by adding the T3 when taking AAS, AND you probably aren't eating enough...that would be the ONLY other explanation as to why you only gained 2lbs of LBM. Even if your BF dropped, which it always will on a cycle you're still wasting your time....let alone muscle.

SOOO, you had your LBM checked the day before what?

Comment

ok.. i gain 2 lbs of muscle with just Clen and T3..no winny was used when i gained the 2 lbs

Comment

it does kinda seem like you are saying I'm lying..

Comment

Ok, then what was your BF before the T3/ Clen, and what was it after? How, exactly did you go about having your LBM checked?

Comment

I don't feel like this is going anywhere... Other than getting me upset...so Just forget everything i said... And dont do T3 Green...

Comment

Originally posted by Liftingchic
                              I don't feel like this is going anywhere... Other than getting me upset...so Just forget everything i said... And dont do T3 Green...
                              I'm just trying to get a better understanding of how you've reacted to certain drugs and why. It's definitely worth going into because these are all issues related to T3!! Why are you going back and retracting everything you said if you had such great results? For the newbies especially, why not make it clear to them and us how it worked. The explanations are just a little cloudy. We need more detail to make an objective assessment of your results.

Comment

Working...
                              X