So, remember I told you all...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fit2day
    red - i can sympathize with your story. i have been trying to get preg for a year now. i was doing aas and my body fat was too low. i want to be at my fighting weight when i get pregnant so that it gives me space to gain that baby weight....however, catch 22 - you need to have a higher bf to get pregnant. my doc told me to lay off the regime and just take it easy - he never said to stop by any means - but not be so strict - needless to say i haven't really listened, but im also not pregnant
    Needless to say.....

Well, I got off the Clomid because I did want to lose a bit of weight and we were building a house. So, it just wasn't worth it since we couldn't try properly. And, of course, when you're living w/ friends and picking out stuff for a new house you get to the gym 1 or 2 days a week less and eat out more = put on some bodyfat. More than I was comfortable with.

Guess what- I got pregnant in November and due August 6th. Everyone says it's when you stop trying you get pregnant....boy, did they make a believer out of me!

Comment

OMG - That is AWESOME news - Congrats and all the best!!!!! ;)

Comment

Working...
      X