• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROCKILLER
    how do you know when your rat has a headache? :laughnew:
    Ummm, it growls at me??

Comment

Originally posted by mindstar
      my rat is Canadian, does anyone have problems getting their rat's clen into Canada via superior research?
      just got mine from them, it even got opened by customs. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION does wonders for cross border activity.

Comment

MB -- were you pleased in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
          MB -- were you pleased in the end?
          Yes, I am very pleased. Like everyone said it took about 7 days to get used to it. I got a little grouchy at the end of the second week. Then 2 weeks ECA, and then another 2 weeks of Clen (this time no shakes or headaches). With clean diet and morning cardio, I have lost 7 pounds. I put a pair of jeans on the other night and they were too big, I had to change clothes.

My workouts have been very intense. This really has helped me to see all of the hard work that I have been doing, my arms, quads, and shoulders.

Comment

My rat is one a cycle should I give it clen also? Clen seams good all around. I'll order it.

Comment

When you guys get the shakes does it make your hands unsteady, or is it a entire body thing? I've noticed I feel sketchy when using a pen, but the rest of my body doesn't seem twitchy at all.

Comment

Originally posted by snowshark84
                When you guys get the shakes does it make your hands unsteady, or is it a entire body thing? I've noticed I feel sketchy when using a pen, but the rest of my body doesn't seem twitchy at all.
                Just seems to affect my hands bro - it's hell trying to write etc ;)...

Comment

Working...
                X