I need some knowledge!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xxxkazxxx
    You know who Men At Work are? You must have loved your 80's music!
    :laughnew: Oh hell yeah. I grew up in the 80's and MAW were big back then. I still like to listen to them. Do they still play their stuff over there?

Comment

I dont think i have heard them eversince that song. *LOL*. But the song is getting hammered in my house at the moment. We bought that Playstation singstar thing a few weeks ago. So far we only have one disk, and it has "Down Under" on it. It's funny how for years and years i just muttered along with the words singing what i thought i was hearing. With singstar, the actual words come up. Bloody hell i was singing a whole other song, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bad14u
        :laughnew: Oh hell yeah. I grew up in the 80's and MAW were big back then. I still like to listen to them. Do they still play their stuff over there?
        I was born in 75. Grew up in the 80's as a young kid. But I had two older siblings. My brother born in 68 and my sister born in 69. They were teenagers in the 80's. So 80's music dominated our house. People talk of the 80's as an era of music and clothing that just needs to be forgotton. But i reckon i could come up with 100 songs worth the 80's. Clothing & hair maybe not so much *LOL*.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxkazxxx
          I was born in 75. Grew up in the 80's as a young kid. But I had two older siblings. My brother born in 68 and my sister born in 69. They were teenagers in the 80's. So 80's music dominated our house. People talk of the 80's as an era of music and clothing that just needs to be forgotton. But i reckon i could come up with 100 songs worth the 80's. Clothing & hair maybe not so much *LOL*.
          I was born in 69 and the 80's was a blast. Mostly metal music was what I listened to but MAW had a style all their own that I liked. As for the music I have a lot of cd's that I have had to search for to get them that are from the 80's. The style of clothes is making a come back..these super straight jeans that are coming out now...I use to wear all the time. :laughnew:

Comment

Working...
          X