No announcement yet.

Tbol's effect on Birth Control???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you red. Like i said she is not taking anything yet. Still doing all the pro's and con's and so far we have decided to just go with the var instead of the tbol. We are going to have her stop the BC also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible
      you will never find that research (I hope), because it would be unethical for doctors to do that, to put a woman in a situation where she's on anti contraception, test derivative and having unprotected sex. If she get pregnant and the feotus was spastic what then? terminate it and say 'yep now we know you shouldn't do that everyone'?

If your not using barrier protection (condom, femedom) or got your knot tied and she's taking then you shouldn't be having sex IMO

My own conjecture and from what I've seen is that you either get pregnant or you don't. If you do then I doubt the fact you were taking aas would affect the fertilised egg at that point. BUT, if the woman were to continue taking test or a derivative thereof while pregnant the the feotus was female, that could affect its development.

Thats purely conjecture in the case of aas, not in the case of other drugs, remember phelidamide
      Wasnt asking for doctor administered test. You want find any doctors that do test on patients for 80% of the questions asked on this site concerning the use of aas in the way that they are used in this lifestyle. But Red has clarified my question to the tee. As far as using the BC to prevent pregnancy; would be a negative. She has to take it to regulate her periods because she has bad cramps. That was my main concern, not having a kid!!

But thank you all for the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by TripleXx View Post
        Does anyone know if it effects it any at all or greatly? i have read that it could cause a womans periods to be erractic and sometimes not to have one at all, just wondering if there is any truth in that. The dose would be no more than 10mg/d for 6wks.
        Some AAS have been know to effect a womens menstrual cycle.

Comment

Working...
        X