Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
    Yes sir...

I've lost 2 lbs since the last time I told you my weight - that has to count for something lol :P
    Well it's a damn good thing because back then you could have easily been classified as anorexic - at least this indicates you're finally eating again...

Just remember what happens to your hips when :devil:....

(in other words a "little" cushin' for the pushin'.probably wouldn't hurt for your sake :P)

Comment

Originally posted by fog_hat1981
      Well it's a damn good thing because back then you could have easily been classified as anorexic - at least this indicates you're finally eating again...

Just remember what happens to your hips when :devil:....

(in other words a "little" cushin' for the pushin'.probably wouldn't hurt for your sake :P)
      Me and anorexia will never belong in the same sentence - maybe I should consider it for my next "diet"...

Key word "little" - I have enough for a few people I think :staypuff:...

Comment

Originally posted by blm
        Fuck it..have another cheeseburger and cheescake chunk....
        AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :laughnew: I don't know why, but that struck me as funny. Maybe I'm just tired.

Comment

So - I've been dieting for two weeks now, increased my cardio - and I've GAINED another pound. :bawl:

It's the weekends that are killing me. I'm usually out and about - which means I'm eating on the run (which means I'm eating out). I need to shape up on the weekends now for real....

Comment

I'm running around on the weekend too. I always take my food along with me in a cooler. I know it can suck eating cold food but if you want to stay consistent with your diet you have to be able to take your food with you.

Comment

You complained of losing muscle at one point babe - I wouldn't be surprised to see your bf dropping but you gaining weight at this point - no worries...

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                Seems to be my problem! I can NOT get motivated to get my ass in gear and eat properly or even workout properly. The pant size I *normally* wear are like skin- tight - I feel like crap - I look like crap - so why can't I get moving?? I
                And i thought i was the only one.

I dropped off the face of the earth due to hectic work schedule which is a combination of nights and days. So I am ALWAYS struggling to keep my eyes open when i am at home. Not an ounce of energy for working out & food is just on th erun at work. My life has been one huge lump of dis-organisation. I seemed to have lost control over it. And to add to it all, 8lbs of fat and a muffin top in all my pants like i just read RS describing in a post. Tomorrow is Monday, so I have come to put myself in the firing line and say tomorrow i hope to get back into gear. When i had time before to stop in here and read this site I seemed to be on the right track, somewhat due to thinking i had to come here & report my success back to the boss's and i didnt want to let them down. So tomorrow im going to start training again, I already started the diet 3 days ago. Im hating myself for getting back to Day 1 again & kicking myself Knowing i was well on the way to where i wanted to be & now i have to start all over again.

Sorry to butt into your post FB. Your post was just so close to home.

Comment

Don't look at it as starting back from day one - this time you have the knowledge and you know exactly what it takes to get where you want to be - you just got off course for a bit - happens to us all. Good to see you again kaz - hopefully you can find the time to check in more often. :)

Hey - weren't we supposed to be doing the splits?? :P

Comment

Thanks FB :) Im contemplating posting some before pics i took yesterday. To try humiliate myself into gear.

I think the splits might have to be put off for a while. Im back to trying to touch my toes. I am doing hamstrings tonight. For the first time in months and months. Im already laughing at the pain i will be in tomorrow.

Comment

Ok - dieting and cardio are both improving. I've lost 3 pounds - down to about 124 and *starting* to maybe feel a tad better. I have a lot of stress that's causing physical issues (headaches, nausea, etc) right now, but I'm still truckin'!! Just thought maybe if I kept a "diary" if you will, I'd stay motivated....

Kaz - how's it goin' girl?

Comment

Congrats on your loss. Ive learnt to not get stressed out if i dont lose weight as fast as i want. As long as there is a loss, then like you say, keep truckin along and eventually you should get there.

My muscles are ofcourse KILLING since its the first week back in. And what a whimp! haha. Im just doing steady weights with high reps to burn the calories, cause i really want to lose some fat first & get a decent level of fitness about myself again.

Also, a friend of mine who is into BB gave me some Clen to try. I havnt taken it yet. Ive come on here to read about it first. I havnt really paid much attention to the AAS side of things cause i never thought id take any, so im a bit of a dumbass on the topic.

Comment

Sweet! I've learned if I just shop at Old Navy, I'll be fine. :D (Apparantly their sizing is crazy!) I bought a skirt today - it's a size 0 and there is plenty of room in the waist - woohoo.....lol :dancingne

Comment

I need to check up the size conversion chart. Its different here. Our womens dress sizes come in 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 etc etc up to sizes i dont even need to know. Im a size 10. Which i just read is a size 6 American. And you got a size 0. You must be a kebab skewer. Great sales technique by the company though. Cause i know the size on the label means alot to me when choosing clothing. It shouldnt, but ofcourse it does.

Comment

first time i saw this thread.

have you gotten your fat ass in gear yet or what?

Comment

Wow it's already been over three months since I looked at this thread...

Lets see - I dieted down to 122 and am now in my 7th week of 10mg of tbol. Training has been great, cardio is pretty good, and the diet is decent. I usually don't eat enough - but I don't eat terrible. I weighed 133 this morning :eek: and that's the most I've ever weighed. I know that some of it's water - but I've definitely seen a big difference in my body shape/size. My upper body is overpowering my lower though - so I need to work on the sticks. I'm about to stop the cycle, and up the cardio - I "feel" heavy and I'm not sure I'm loving it.

KAZ! Where are you Missy??

Comment

Working...
                                X