Guilty Husband Needs Advice and Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilty Husband Needs Advice and Soon

I will go ahead and say I have made a mistake of monumental proportion. So please forego the bashing and give me some sound advice on where to go from here. This situation follows:

Let me say in advance thanks for considering this lengthy read.

My wife and I started in January 2006 by making a lifestyle changing decision to get in shape! We have been very committed and keep ourselves on a 5 day a week work out schedule.

As our bodies began to change you could not imagine the excitement this brought. We began getting more educated and continued refining. I will not bore you witht the details but in a nutshell She has gone froma size 8-10 to a size 4 and I have netted 20lbs in muscle weight while going from a size 40 to a size 33 pants. We assume this is impressive for novices. If not we are/were proud of it.

Now to the point. We got overzealous in our wants and the first week in Feb 2007 began AAS. Of course our standing in the community and fear of exposure we ventured in to this world on our own. BIG MISTAKE! I brought back with me on a recent trip to Hong Kong a generous supply of Deca Durabolin and Sustanon.

Well, her and I began taking the Sustanon at about 250/mg every two days(still havent taken any deca yet). She also began a regiment of working out with me doing the exact same exercises and really pushing the weight. I noticed massive strength and size increases between start and now. Problem is SO DID SHE and it was not what she wanted to look like. Namely, her shoulders have broadened, legs have REALLY gotten larger, and her bis and tris are rather impressive as well. Now she is in a size 8-10 again(more on this later) At this point I will not discuss anymore of my progress etc but focus on her issues.

Boy the Water retention (hence the size 8-10) she is IMO depressed and furious with me for "getting her this way"

Sore achy joints as of late

Horrible mood swings

Clitoral enlargement

Over the top insatialbe sex drive/increased libido. Which I might add was probably a driving force for my ignorance in administration.

Raspy voice

Trouble sleeping

Sometimes complains of having a feeling of "things coursing through her veins"

Some of the above symptoms have come on probably as a result of the following:

Well in my sincere guilt and seeing her truely suffer primarily mentally Doctor husband gets on the know it all syndrome again

So, we obtained Nabolic Strong to help her cut some of those "large" gains and not look so "beefy" administereing 1cc/50mg every two days

3 weeks in to this results were spuratic (water on/water off) but a net cutting effect did take place. However, symptoms listed above increased or stayed the same.

So on with more research ahhhhhh need anti estrogens so now pur her on two clomid tablets a day. Supposedly the aramotization process of the long acting test(sustanon) was taking place and hence the water retention. And I found I was giving her way to much of the Nabolic so decreased that to 1/2 cc every two days and stopped the sustanon all together a week and a half ago.

So that is where we are today. She is misreable, no longer feels healthy, depressed and very mad at me. You guys are my last hope on getting us on a plan for her step by step on where to go from here. What to stop?, what to change, etc etc

Thanks for your patience in this matter.

PS FYT in the middle of all this she started a birth control pill called Seasonique for reasons we will save for a later post. Didnt know if this was important information or not.

Wow - very poor judgement on both your parts. I would have her get off of everything immediately. No test, no clomid, no anything. Some of her sides may disappear, or at least lessen - some may stay. No use in preaching that you should've done your homework - but that's a terrible way to have to learn from your mistakes. Why don't you have her join as well?

Comment

Having her join is an excellent idea! Thanks for your response. What about a concern of estrogen rebound or any other sides from stopping cold turkey? One of the problems is that my results have been fantastic under the similar administration so ignorance did play a large part. Lastly, if she stops all together, is there nothing that can help reduce some of the size gains? Not speaking of the water retention (although suggestions along those lines would be great) but the muslce gains. She has very small frame and is concerned about such muscle and size and complains of no longer looking feminine. I know results do not come overnight but getting her this way was phenominally fast IMO! Just hoping for just as an expedient reversal!

Comment

Originally posted by TheReelOnes
        What about a concern of estrogen rebound or any other sides from stopping cold turkey?
        Men are generally the ones that need to be worried about estrogen rebound. The best thing for her to do is get off everything. Not exactly sure why she is mad at you. It was her choice to put this stuff into her body was it not? I mean, you did not force her to do anything. Not going to yell at you and tell you how dumb it was but damn man, do some research next time.

Comment

Having her join is an excellent idea! Thanks for your response. What about a concern of estrogen rebound or any other sides from stopping cold turkey? One of the problems is that my results have been fantastic under the similar administration so ignorance did play a large part. Lastly, if she stops all together, is there nothing that can help reduce some of the size gains? Not speaking of the water retention (although suggestions along those lines would be great) but the muslce gains. She has very small frame and is concerned about such muscle and size and complains of no longer looking feminine. I know results do not come overnight but getting her this way was phenominally fast IMO! Just hoping for just as an expedient reversal!

I thought she already quit and is only on Clomid? I would be more concerned with further irreversible sides than stopping "cold turkey." Of course your results are fantastic - you're a man, you already produce much more testosterone, and you aren't concerned with a beard or a deep voice. Men and women are extremely different when it comes to AAS. The water retention should dissipate but the Seasonale could be causing some of it. There is nothing that is going to "take away" her gains. Once she loses the water bloat, she should start looking "smaller." She may want to change up her training, and revise her diet (depending on what that was).

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
            Not exactly sure why she is mad at you. It was her choice to put this stuff into her body was it not? I mean, you did not force her to do anything. Not going to yell at you and tell you how dumb it was but damn man, do some research next time.

I agree. I wasn't going to say anything, but it is not solely your fault. I wouldn't dare put something in my body I wasn't familiar with. Granted you're her husband and she trusted you, she still should've researched. Have her join the board - there is much, much more for her to learn.

Comment

I think this will be an excellent forum for her to be involved with. I will try and get her signed on today.

I am taking the blame because she trusted me unconditionallly as I do her. Dont get me wrong she does not look like sasquatch or anything mutated. I truely believe when the water retention goes down coupled with a cleaner diet and high reps low weight she will be in as good and probably better defined shape than she was pre AAS.

As far as research goes. You go freakin nuts cause it is a he said she said good cop bad cop for every AAS out there. Thanks for everyones input and she and I would love to continue to view more replys.

Comment

I would see her more being mad cause you put her on sust. A little research would've found something better for her without such harsh sides like a low dose of var. But you're aware of the mistake and hopefully you stick around to get the right info.

Comment

What about a concern of estrogen rebound or any other sides from stopping cold turkey? One of the problems is that my results have been fantastic under the similar administration so ignorance did play a large part. Lastly, if she stops all together, is there nothing that can help reduce some of the size gains? Not speaking of the water retention (although suggestions along those lines would be great) but the muslce gains. She has very small frame and is concerned about such muscle and size and complains of no longer looking feminine. I know results do not come overnight but getting her this way was phenominally fast IMO! Just hoping for just as an expedient reversal!
                  First of all, she does need to join.

Second of all, women do not need PCT. When women take AAS, estrogen is supressed. And once they get off, their bodies start to produce estrogen again. If she is taking Clomid, that's only supressing her natural producion of estrogen even longer. And by the sounds of things, that's the last thing that she wants to do. The longer her estrogen is supressed, the longer it's going to take for her body to return to normal.

Some of the sides she suffered may be irreversible. Even women taking low doses of say, EQ, can suffer some permanent effects. The water weight will come off. But, in answer to your question- No. There is little "immediate" things she can do to get rid of some of the size. Nothing that was as fast as the AAS, anyway.

The only thing she can start doing is an extremely low calorie diet and a lot of cardio. If she doesn't like her size, then she is going to have to diet it off. I'm talking a show diet- where maintaining muscle is not the goal- overall weight loss is. Now, her BF may go up since the body will be losing some muscle. As for her workouts, NO LIFTING LIKE A GUY ANYMORE. I'm sort of confused why she was doing the same workouts as you, but it's a moot point now. She needs to be doing low weight and high reps. A circuit training workout 3 times a week, and cardio for at least an hour 5 days a week.

Comment

Originally posted by beefcake
                    I would see her more being mad cause you put her on sust.
                    i dont even understand this though. he is not her father. does he spoon feed her to? comes a time when you need to take responsibility for what you are using. he may of been the one that put the idea into her head but she damn sure could have used her brain instead of saying, "i trust him unconditionally." lol. i can see me trying to put sana on some sust. she would research it a bit and then kick me in the nuts.

Comment

she said she was joining and has looked over the forums. Bouncer dont be so hard on her! This girl has really been committed and acheived fantastic results. Most 21 y/o would kill for the body she had at 46 prior to the AAS. Unfortunately, she fell in to the "never good enough syndrome" and allowed me to introduce her to these AAS. Now we have realilzed our mistakes regardless of who "spoon fed" who. All we are looking for is all the constructive information we can gain to get her back feeling and looking good again.

Lastly, if she follows Squirels suggestion can she compliment this with Albuterol. We have read good things about this stuff.
                      Last edited by TheReelOnes; 05-30-07, 08:54 AM. Reason: addition

Comment

And you're still searching for *something* to add in and work magic. Why?? We've all agreed she needs to drop EVERYTHING and just diet and exercise. Nothing else comes without a price....

Comment

Lastly, if she follows Squirels suggestion can she compliment this with Albuterol. We have read good things about this stuff.
                          NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If she truly wants to go back to her more feminine self, then she must drop EVERYTHING that isn't natural that she is putting in her body!!!!!! Diet and cardio is ALL she needs to be doing.

You both need to stop reading for a long time, and she needs to diet off the muscle she isn't happy with. Stop messing with her hormones, metabolism,- EVERYTHING. Her body MUST get back to some sort of normalcy concerning all of her levels are so out of whack. If you keep throwing in different types of compounds, it is only going to hinder her body that much longer to going back to the way she wants it.

PERIOD

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                            i dont even understand this though. he is not her father. does he spoon feed her to? comes a time when you need to take responsibility for what you are using. he may of been the one that put the idea into her head but she damn sure could have used her brain instead of saying, "i trust him unconditionally." lol. i can see me trying to put sana on some sust. she would research it a bit and then kick me in the nuts.
                            True, but there are people out there who don't want to research and want to put there trust in other people. They expect that person to know what the hell they are talking about. That's why personal trainers do so well. If everyone was like us, there would be no personal trainers and diet coaches and what not. It's also like how a lot of people will judge and trust your knowledge just off of how you look. Would anyone at your gym look at you and tell you you're full of shit if you were to tell them a good workout routine? Probably not.

Comment

The reality is, this is her first cycle, as horrible as it was, she was in primo shape when she started, so she has a super high chance of just returning to where she was in 7-12 weeks.

Just stop it all or all you will do is dig the hole deeper and wider, and fall further into really bad places, such as possible mental issues because of the long term stress she will be under.

Are u really a doctor? If so....................well

As you proved unequivocally, diet, training and rest are what works. Drugs, super suplimenting, trying every damned thing to gain an edge, that's a professionals game, and sometimes it works, yet, even for them the gains for the most part 80% of time are not permanent, especially when it comes to bodyfat.

good luck man

Comment

Working...
                              X