• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by bugaboo View Post
      Bump
      she checks in every few days so i am sure she will respond when she gets back on. :)

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        she checks in every few days so i am sure she will respond when she gets back on. :)
        Bite it!

Bug- he would probably maybe charge $100- $150 for a 12 week diet since it would be on the phone/internet. You would probably need to buy some calipersm and have someone who knows what they are doing to take your pinches every week and report back to him.

Comment

I bought one of those hand held fat % devices, it seems to be within 1% accuracy if I test in the morning. How would you want to arrange for payment? Money order - transfer? I just got measured for my suits and bought the shoes, so I am starting to get things in line.

Comment

Originally posted by bugaboo View Post
            I bought one of those hand held fat % devices, it seems to be within 1% accuracy if I test in the morning. How would you want to arrange for payment? Money order - transfer? I just got measured for my suits and bought the shoes, so I am starting to get things in line.
            Well, the calipers are universal. Those machines have a greater margin of error...And, the BF% the machine gives, could be totally different than what the calipers say. It's difficult enough to do something like this over the Net or over the phone, so it's really important you both are using the same method. He has a guy in Colorado who has his wife do his pinches for him every week. Calipers are only about $20

I'm sure money order will be fine. I will have him PM you later today or tomorrow so you two can talk. His name is sonis9.

Hold off on the suits!! You don't want to get measured for them until you're about 4-6 weeks out. In fact, your suit maker should've told you to send updated measurements when you are closer to your show.

Comment

Originally posted by redsquirrel View Post
              Well, the calipers are universal. Those machines have a greater margin of error...And, the BF% the machine gives, could be totally different than what the calipers say. It's difficult enough to do something like this over the Net or over the phone, so it's really important you both are using the same method. He has a guy in Colorado who has his wife do his pinches for him every week. Calipers are only about $20

I'm sure money order will be fine. I will have him PM you later today or tomorrow so you two can talk. His name is sonis9.

Hold off on the suits!! You don't want to get measured for them until you're about 4-6 weeks out. In fact, your suit maker should've told you to send updated measurements when you are closer to your show.
              The only calipers that I could find and bought were the Acu measure brand which are designed so you could measure yourself. The only problem is with the chart that doesn't go below 13% bodyfat and I am near the end of this measurement already. Do you know of a website that sells the older kind? I remember from school what they looked like. When I was in grade 10 I was tested at 6%! I wasn't a gymnist or anything, just a picky eater and a true ectomorph.

I am looking forward to getting this diet going!

Comment

Finally some half decent pics. I took these myself on a timer trying to look in a mirror at the same time so the angles are not the best. I am nine weeks out from my novice competition. I know I need more mass but I am working on it. My legs are the weakest, after fracturing a vertebrae, I find squats more difficult now.
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X