question about DNP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrankinSteiN View Post
    The reason I respond to posts like these are because my goal in posting in our community is to help people and give them the best advice possible... When I see someone who I believe is going to use something regardless of my recommendation or anyone elses then I want to help them use it as safely as possible because that is the best I can do to help them other then give other suggestions and give my opinion...... If I say nothing and the person uses it without the knowledge I could have given them to use it safely and doesn't use it properly then I feel I have failed at my goal of helping people to the best of my ability regardless of what bad choices they might be making...
    exactley -- not here to judge anyone - if they want to do it they are going to do it regardless of negative feedback - so you give best advice as possible -

b , i know its hard to know if its dosed correctly - thats why you need to trust your source and its why you start out small - you are your own guinea pig with no matter what we use !!

the boards are for advice - no matter what our personal feelings and views are -

personally i would have come out with the same statement you have but they asked a question and i gave best advice i could with my personal experience -

regardless on how i felt about it - in the end if they want to do it they will -

Comment

DNP is just to fucking dangerous to use for recreational fat loss, only the most experienced should even consider it's use, this stuff is an actual poison that can cause body temp to sky rocket, it's works closely to cyanide.

Comment

Originally posted by xxxkazxxx View Post
        Amen!

I'm shocked/suprised anyone even bothered to write back after post #3!
        EXACTLY...thats why i didn't pursue any further.

Comment

Working...
        X