No announcement yet.

ADVISE FOR MY LADY ON CLEN OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL REACH HER GOAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and again, i really think with my genetics and her seeing me grow like i do in such a short time , she wants the same. Hell dont we all....i look at weights and put on 5 lbs....(im freakin serious) lmao...its weird....but if she sees it happn almost overnight w me she in turn is gonna search for results just as fast. I do tell her taking it off is way worse than adding it on fast. She is a nurse though so u cant argue w her

Comment

get her on a diet and get her to stick to it. she will see great results.

what your basically asking would be like me using steroids and not going to the gym..

Comment

exactly how do you mean that? Shes doing cardio twice a day and 3 days a week lifting weights and the other 3 shes training with us on conditioning drills....hmmmm shes doin as much as we are id say........

Comment

Originally posted by hawgdawg View Post
          exactly how do you mean that? Shes doing cardio twice a day and 3 days a week lifting weights and the other 3 shes training with us on conditioning drills....hmmmm shes doin as much as we are id say........

Because you want her to take clen and have it work like magic. You've already stated she eats crappy, drinks alot of beer, etc, and has a bf percentage of 35. That's great she's doing cardio and lifting, but her diet is crucial in losing the fat.

Comment

lmao omg read peeps, her diet is completely clean NOW!! She used to do that, she has started that velocity diet and you cant get much cleaner than that...i dont agree with it though....but either way it IS clean....too clean...

Comment

Originally posted by hawgdawg View Post
              lmao omg read peeps, her diet is completely clean NOW!! She used to do that, she has started that velocity diet and you cant get much cleaner than that...i dont agree with it though....but either way it IS clean....too clean...
              Okay, well I think your posts are a little confusing then. You jump around a lot, add things here and there, etc.

So...you say her diet is stellar, her training is on key.

Are you then just asking about clen dosing for her?

Comment

And lastly- it takes the body 2-3 weeks to adjust to new regimens. So, the first 2 weeks, she may lose only about 3-4 lbs. No diet on the planet can remove 15 lbs of fat in 2 weeks.

But this is what you said above:

Id say just by changing her diet drastically and not drinking at all she would stand to loose15-20 in a month

What this says to all of us is that she is still drinking beer, and she still needs to change her diet. I'm telling you it will take her body 2 weeks to really start responding to the new regimen, then the weight will start to come off. We tell our nutrition clients not to get on the scale for 2 weeks for that exact reason.

Comment

Clen is no fun to take. I use it for my contest prep but I hate it! Headaches and it really wears you down! If there was something just as good I would use it instead.

Comment

Originally posted by bugaboo View Post
                    Clen is no fun to take. I use it for my contest prep but I hate it! Headaches and it really wears you down! If there was something just as good I would use it instead.
                    No it isn't!! Cramps throughout the day. :noo:

Comment

Alina, you probably wont get a response from a thread made 3 years ago ;)

Comment

Working...
                      X