T3 Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T3 Question

I am going to be getting some T3 soon and it is going to be for my wife. I know nothing about T3 myself. How should she take it and for how long? And also she is just trying to get harder and loose a little cellulite and put on a little muscle. Can she do this by just taking t3 or should we add something else like Clen?

Should she add some winny with it to help with the muscle? And whats the best way to do the T3 and Winny?

Comment

i agree with HBG...

as for what was originally posted... NOTHING IN THE WORLD will make you lose fat AND gain muscle at the same time.

so, make a decision - cut or bulk.

my guess is she wants her bf% down... so i would go with a cutting diet + var if she really wants some AAS in there.

do some research on anavar... and get her on the board.

Comment

guys, i just read this post on another board and apparently this girl is a cardio junkie who eats twice a day.

i think we all renege on our recommendations.

get her eating and lifting properly, then she'll see a difference.

no aas.

Comment

Originally posted by jacques derrida
          get her eating and lifting properly, then she'll see a difference.

no aas.
          agreed.

Comment

FOR SURE!!!! OBVIOUSLY DIET IS NOT IN CHECK. SHE WILL HOLD ONTO ANYTHING SHE IS PUTTING IN HER BODY BECAUSE SHE IS NOT EATING NEARLY ENOUGH. SHE IS ACTUALLY AT A NEGATIVE CALORIE INTAKE! YOU CANNOT LOSE FAT THAT WAY. SHE IS ALREADY EATING MUSCLE BY DOING SO MUCH CARDIO AND NOT EATING ENOUGH...ADD T3 TO THE MIX AND SHE WILL BECOME CALLISTA FLOCKHART

Comment

I want to thank all of you who posted about my question. You were all very kind about it, and I thank you very much. Reason saying is I also posted the same question on another board (FitnessGeared) and got pretty much nothing but Flaming and people going off on me thinking that I was just going to give it to her without more research. Thats why I posted about it. To do research and get advice. I am new to this board and so far I am very impressed with everyones knowledge and kindness!

Comment

sorry dude, but i saw what happened on FG and it was YOUR fault. had we known here that your gf couldn't find her way around a weight room or a refrigerator we might not have been so understanding.

i can't believe you even asked about T3, because if you are a serious lifter yourself, you would know the effects of it on the body. you also wouldn't be looking for easy ways out.

that said, the search button does wonders. try that and a google search before you ask such questions again... there are NUMEROUS threads on other boards and here about the effects of T3 on the body, as well as women and T3.

Comment

You dumb Cunt- How am I at fault? Explain yourself please?
                  "had we known here that your gf couldn't find her way around a weight room or a refrigerator we might not have been so understanding." What the fuck do you mean ? No she cant find her way around a fridge she works 12-14 hours a day. And thats as a bartender in a super high volume restuarant. She doent even have time to use the bathroom most of the time. And she still finds time to work out. Im sure thats more than you do in a week. She works out 5-6 days a week. Usually 2-3 days of weight lifting with me. And the rest cardio. She has been working out for 10 years know. She has alitte fat on her hips and so I thought the t3 would help. I ask this post because I was doing research. That why I ask. Thats what that is right? And no you cant do a search on T3 because the search button has to have more than 3 characters to search. IDIOT!

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jacques derrida
                    [B]
                    i can't believe you even asked about T3, because if you are a serious lifter yourself, you would know the effects of it on the body. you also wouldn't be looking for easy ways out.

Also you cant belive I even asked about t3? Thats doing research right? What do people ask for on these boards?
                    And how would I know about t3? I dont use it. I have never heard of it until my buddy sugested that I get some for my girl. His girl is on t3 only and likes it? Looking for easy way out? Thats anyone who takes supplements or AS isnt it, The easy way out? Whoever you are you need to read the post more clearly and worry about yourself. I notce you not from America? That says it all!

Comment

Originally posted by Terminator
                      You dumb Cunt- How am I at fault? Explain yourself please?
                      "had we known here that your gf couldn't find her way around a weight room or a refrigerator we might not have been so understanding." What the fuck do you mean ? No she cant find her way around a fridge she works 12-14 hours a day. And thats as a bartender in a super high volume restuarant. She doent even have time to use the bathroom most of the time. And she still finds time to work out. Im sure thats more than you do in a week. She works out 5-6 days a week. Usually 2-3 days of weight lifting with me. And the rest cardio. She has been working out for 10 years know. She has alitte fat on her hips and so I thought the t3 would help. I ask this post because I was doing research. That why I ask. Thats what that is right? And no you cant do a search on T3 because the search button has to have more than 3 characters to search. IDIOT!
                      there is NO need for such language. as i've read the thread at fitness geared, you were given the right advice which was to make sure your wife's diet and training are in order before giving her T3 as it will only eat muscle. as you are also being given the same advice in this thread. work on getting your wife to hit the weights hard and get her eating right before looking for a magic solution from T3 or clen.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        there is NO need for such language. as i've read the thread at fitness geared, you were given the right advice which was to make sure your wife's diet and training are in order before giving her T3 as it will only eat muscle. as you are also being given the same advice in this thread. work on getting your wife to hit the weights hard and get her eating right before looking for a magic solution from T3 or clen.
                        Sorry Bouncer, I just get upset at these people who dont understand what research is. Thats what I was doing when asking the post. From the advice I got I no longer plan on giving it to her. But jacques derrida come on after me thanking everyone for their kind advice, and starts acting like I am not doing research and starts running my wife and me int o the ground. Here is her quote:"sorry dude, but i saw what happened on FG and it was YOUR fault. had we known here that your gf couldn't find her way around a weight room or a refrigerator we might not have been so understanding.
                        i can't believe you even asked about T3, because if you are a serious lifter yourself, you would know the effects of it on the body. you also wouldn't be looking for easy ways out."

I mean can someone explain the word research. If that not what I was doing?
                        I dont understand why a couple of members of FG are thinkling the same way? Can you explain why these people have the right to be like that?
                        Last edited by Terminator; 11-01-03, 10:21 PM.

Comment

For future reference, you can easily search t3 with the search button. For all searches under the 3 character requirement, use an asterix at the end. For example, try searching T3* and see what happens...

Comment

You got the advice in which you speak and yet it conflicted with what you want to hear. So maybe some got a little agitated.. but again, you only tell half the story here.. As you can see the people at FG gave you the same advice as you got here.. and yet you still revert to the name calling.
                            Next you'll ask bouncer to either ban someone or you'll leave here also..
                            Take the advice given to you and use it.. It comes from many years of hands on experiances. Then move on.

Comment

Originally posted by basskiller
                              You got the advice in which you speak and yet it conflicted with what you want to hear. So maybe some got a little agitated.. but again, you only tell half the story here.. As you can see the people at FG gave you the same advice as you got here.. and yet you still revert to the name calling.
                              Next you'll ask bouncer to either ban someone or you'll leave here also..
                              Take the advice given to you and use it.. It comes from many years of hands on experiances. Then move on.
                              Bass dude you cant read can you? Along with the flamers on both boards.
                              "yet it conflicted with what you want to hear. So maybe some got a little agitated".. Explain yourself bass?
                              No I didnt get agitated at what i didnt want to hear. What makes you think that? I was agitated at the quotes from people assuming that I was just going to give it to her. What makes you people think that I was just going to do it no matter what any one said. And the quotes from people like my wife is some dumbass because she only gets to eat one good meal per day. yes she snacks alittle here and there at work. But only one good big meal. And like I said she does alot of cardio but she does lift 2-3 days a week of weights. And she lifts heavy when doing weights. I know alot of girls who do only cardio and look better than most of the half looking guys I see at contest and on these boards.
                              THATS WHY I WAS ASKING. FOR RESEARCH AND KNOWLEDGE BEFORE I GOT IT. I HADNT EVEN GOT ANY YET I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT. My best friends sister takes T3 only and has one great body. I never heard of it before so thats WHY I ASKED about it. I dont understand why people have to be like this. Explain research please someone?
                              Last edited by Terminator; 11-02-03, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X